Josh Allen visits local High School (Burgard vs Alden) football game

One Buffalo

Excellent PR work Josh, 

Go Bills!!!

I just love the fact that there was no media present - so it is not designed to be a photo op.  It is real.

I also love two small schools - typically groups that get ignored by high level players and here is a QB on his bye week making their entire year.

GREAT JOB!

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I always wonder if pro players wish for a minute they could strap up and play a game like this... be a man among boys. It’d be fun to watch. 

Well, I think for many pro players they were men among boys when in high school, that's how they became pro players. 

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s really cool. I wonder why he chose that specific game. 

I suspect because he’s from a small school. That is a complete guess on my part but seems to make sense...to me, at least. 

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I suspect because he’s from a small school. That is a complete guess on my part but seems to make sense...to me, at least. 

Belay my last: 

Allen is the Buffalo Bills’ local ambassador to New Era Cap, and his appearance at Dingboom was part of the NFL’s youth sports initiative with the ball cap company.” 

From the BN today:

https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/11/bills-josh-allen-makes-surprise-visit-at-burgard-alden-football-game/

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 2