BYE Week Boredom

Gamache518

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Cheese is mold my friend, you likely have been eating it for most of your life, Oh, and by the way only a peasant put ranch on anything.

Go Bills!!!

Cheese is mold...I guess that's right.  No wonder I have gas.

image.png.500b986903389744504b651893493f65.png 

If peasants put ranch on anything and they look like this^,  I'll take it!

32 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Bye weeks are worse than being forced to eat chicken wings with blue cheese dressing...yuck.  Try putting blue cheese dressing on pizza, can't do it.  Why eat mold, anyway?  Looks like stuff you find in between your toes.

You should take better care of your feet 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You should take better care of your feet 

I harvest that stuff, send it to Kraft (not the owner) and they make blue cheese dressing out of it.  You all really seem to like it.

47 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Bye weeks are worse than being forced to eat chicken wings with blue cheese dressing...yuck.  Try putting blue cheese dressing on pizza, can't do it.  Why eat mold, anyway?  Looks like stuff you find in between your toes.

Team Bleu Cheese here...........

43 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah now it looks like the horn is a floppy ear with a earing. dont think op knew the eye was already there and even if it wasn't now the horn is way to far back to be effective in goring tom brady in the vulnerable neck region.

I had to point out the eye to my wife last year.  However, for awhile growing up I never noticed the eye, either.  I just wondered why the horn was kind of funny at the end.

No, people, our mascot isn’t blind.  It has an eye and that logo has always had one.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Comon you should know the rules.  Bye week etiquette dictates your thread requires a ridiculous narrative or flame bait.  Sample topics include...

- Ford is a bust cuz we could have had Metcalf.

- We should trade for a Dolphins RB and instantly make them the starter over Gore/Singletary. 

- Mention the Music City Miracle.

9 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Cheese is mold...I guess that's right.  No wonder I have gas.

image.png.500b986903389744504b651893493f65.png 

If peasants put ranch on anything and they look like this^,  I'll take it!

To clean to be a peasant... ?

13 hours ago, HOUSE said:

The Buffalo appears to be gaining weight

Camera adds ten pounds.

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Bye weeks....worse than ranch dressing on wings......

I won’t judge @Royale with Cheese for one personal shortcoming. There is still hope for his life. 

Never understood the ranch dressing thing. It’s like when someone who has never been to Buffalo says they just had some really good wings. You just know it’s wrong.

13 hours ago, Gamache518 said:

Decided to do more Design work, and decided on this, like I’ve said to others I love both the current and standing Buffalo, but what does everyone think of this.

F8F67C40-003B-47A1-AE64-7628FA2D5912.jpeg

The logo is pretty cool, and as far as bye boredom, I live in Tampa so will watch the Bucs in the morning.  Not sure what is on down here at 1 and 4 pm.

You can watch UB lose to winless Akron because their kicker can't hit a wall from 20 yards. 3:30 pm on ESPN

Edit: Now I feel foolish. UB has BYE this week! So both UB and the Bills aren't playing in the same weekend! What genius thought that was a brilliant marketing strategy?

Edited by PromoTheRobot