I Miss Lee Evans

57 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I see this a lot. Someone explain pls 

Lamp is an acronym. L.A.M.P.=

Look

At

Me

The term is generally used derisively by posters in a thread who feel the a fellow poster is attention-seeking. It is also occasionally used, perhaps tongue-in-cheek, in a thread title when a poster has had a pretty cool experience or interesting thought that they would like to share, even if it is tooting their own horn a bit (see my thread, linked below, about winning a chance to hang out with Andre Reed and get pregame field access at Gillette on Christmas Eve back in 2017). You'll notice that I use LAMP as a disclaimer in the thread title, indicating up front that it is, indeed, not much more than a "look at me post."

2 hours ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

Can we really say that it was a dropped pass? Cause looking at the video, the defender did a great job of knocking out the ball. 

Don't get me wrong.   I liked Lee Evans.  But on that play, Lee didn't fight for the ball.  He was more finesse than physical.  Sort of like another receiver we recently parted with.

I miss that weekend In Olongapo city many years ago, when I hooked up with two very lovely ladies... ? 

Go Bills!!!