I Miss Lee Evans

3 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

I think a thread should consist of more than two sentences. But if we’re going to do hypotheticals wouldn’t you pick a better player than Lee Evans?  How about Bruce, Thurman or Kelly? Yeah it was a cheap joke and I don’t care.

A DE like Bruce Smith on this defense would be scary.  Bad things man....bad things!

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

I think a thread should consist of more than two sentences. But if we’re going to do hypotheticals wouldn’t you pick a better player than Lee Evans?  How about Bruce, Thurman or Kelly? Yeah it was a cheap joke and I don’t care.

If you keep reading the thread you'll see i've already addressed that. 

they had their moments, they had their chances. 

21 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

We probably have the best D in the league.  I don't think we need him.  Now Moulds or Kent Hull or James Lofton would be upgrades.  I think we will be fine without the time machine though.

• Like (+1) 1

Lets not forget the below classic thread

"....Here's the truth of the matter; Lee Evans has significantly altered the entire dynamic of this division rivalry. And I'd guess that these 2 games (and sometimes 3) are the biggest reason they brought him to Baltimore.."

• Awesome! (+1) 1