I Miss Lee Evans

3 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

He also would have been what, 45?

Meh... cheap joke. If English is your first language you'd know that the premise is strongly insinuating that the OP wishes they could have been in their prime together on this team. 

I agree with him. Lee Evans was completely wasted on those teams. Schobel too for that matter. 

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You memer Lee Evans, I member.

This made me chuckle. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yeah, and I miss ALL THE HOF'ERS WE USED TO HAVE!!!!!

Seriously.........when does week 7 come along..........

the thing is those HOF'ers had their moments and they squandered them with too much partying. 

Most of the good players on Evan's years were completely wasted and their football lives have become a once a decade "remember this guy" thread. ouch., really... 

Just now, wagon127 said:

Poor Guy, his NFL career ended with a ticket to the super bowl in his hands, which he then dropped.....

Can we really say that it was a dropped pass? Cause looking at the video, the defender did a great job of knocking out the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

Can we really say that it was a dropped pass? Cause looking at the video, the defender did a great job of knocking out the ball. 

I suppose not officially, just the point that he was THAT close. I thought he takes one hand off the football, like he was ready to celebrate or something, and the defender knocked it off the other hand. The Ravens cut him, and they go on to win the Super Bowl next year. Poor guy.....

17 minutes ago, Zaso Art Designs said:

He was a good receiver for a solid amount of years. He would of been great paired up with Josh Allen. 

I'd take a receiver built like Moulds, taller, heavier and more physical (could be Duke maybe) over one built like Evans.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Meh... cheap joke. If English is your first language you'd know that the premise is strongly insinuating that the OP wishes they could have been in their prime together on this team. 

I agree with him. Lee Evans was completely wasted on those teams. Schobel too for that matter. 

This made me chuckle. 

I think a thread should consist of more than two sentences. But if we’re going to do hypotheticals wouldn’t you pick a better player than Lee Evans?  How about Bruce, Thurman or Kelly? Yeah it was a cheap joke and I don’t care.

• Like (+1) 2