Rudy

Tiberius

CNN reported Wednesday evening that Giuliani’s financial dealings with Parnas and Fruman have been scrutinized by the FBI and Southern District of New York prosecutors who are overseeing the Parnas/Fruman campaign finance violation case. CNN’s source did indicate that Giuliani is a target in the investigation.

6 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Holy schiff! Someone actually paid another person to perform work on the first person's behalf!?!?!?!?!?!?!1!1/1/1/1/!?!/1/1/one

I don't think anyone has, in the history of the United States, ever performed a task in exchange for monetary compensation!

On a side note, this is the stellar journalism that I continue to expect from the Times: Second- and third-hand accounts from "associates" that will inevitably turn out to be somewhat less than accurate.

• Haha (+1) 2

The level of inside the beltway corruption has become almost impenetrable now. I think it became a shock even to a guy coming from local City politics like Rudy. You can see the Deep State circling the wagons around itself now. Accuse the accusers. Bury the evidence.  Destroy people’s lives. Rinse and repeat!

• Like (+1) 2

?

President Trump told reporters Friday that he didn’t know whether Rudy Giuliani was still his personal attorney, adding that the two hadn’t spoken since Thursday.

“I don’t know,” Trump said, responding to a question about the lawyer as he prepared to leave the White House for a rally in Louisiana Friday evening. “I haven’t spoken to Rudy. I spoke to him yesterday briefly. He’s a very good attorney, and he has been my attorney.”

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Now if you want to talk about washed rinds Cow Girl’s Red Hawk is really good. It’s stinky but as my wife says cheese wasn’t meant to be smelled. 

This conversation needs to return to some semblance of cohesion. What does an undersized football player have to do with the Kurds and Why?

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude........it’s curds. 

Dude, no fvcking kidding. It was a play on words meant to keep this thread in the garbage heap it deserves and maybe even send it to the heights of gatorman's underbelly.

Curds and Whey vs. Kurds and Why? :doh: