Orlando backers: Kitty’s or Hairy’s?

oldmanfan

Never been to either of these bars, but I know The Dog typically picks great spots to watch the game.

One thing I notice in this thread is it seems like everyone is saying whichever bar they go to is the best.  I have yet to see an objective comparison between them (other than their locations), from someone who has been to both to watch a game.

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Never been to either of these bars, but I know The Dog typically picks great spots to watch the game.

One thing I notice in this thread is it seems like everyone is saying whichever bar they go to is the best.  I have yet to see an objective comparison between them (other than their locations), from someone who has been to both to watch a game.

Never having heard of let alone been to Harry's, I can report without hesitation or question that Kitty's is far superior. ;)

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Never having heard of let alone been to Harry's, I can report without hesitation or question that Kitty's is far superior. ;)

Do they have a DJ that plays music during the commercials? Because if they don't, I think that's all I'd need to know in order to go to Kitty's. I'm interested because I may have to watch one game in Orlando later in the season.

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

Do they have a DJ that plays music during the commercials? Because if they don't, I think that's all I'd need to know in order to go to Kitty's. I'm interested because I may have to watch one game in Orlando later in the season.

Nope. They still do at Busby's where I still watch the games in LA and I always hated that, too.

I have lived 3 miles north of Disney for 16 years and will give my thoughts with having  been to both but only a few times and both more than 3 years ago. If you want convenience from Disney area then Kitty O'Shea is much easier with a ton of parking, Harry is downtown near Amway and parking can be issue but normally on Sunday early. Kitty was more laid back where Harry had more intense fans. I have been told Harry has had Thurman and Talley drop in from time to time. Both had good food but nothing amazing and both had good beer specials. I usually watch at my house with family.

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have lived 3 miles north of Disney for 16 years and will give my thoughts with having  been to both but only a few times and both more than 3 years ago. If you want convenience from Disney area then Kitty O'Shea is much easier with a ton of parking, Harry is downtown near Amway and parking can be issue but normally on Sunday early. Kitty was more laid back where Harry had more intense fans. I have been told Harry has had Thurman and Talley drop in from time to time. Both had good food but nothing amazing and both had good beer specials. I usually watch at my house with family.

Nice report, Timmy. Both look pretty good and get good reviews.

3 hours ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Aren't the TNF games the only ones being broadcast in 4k?

You are correct and the picture quality is stunning. I do however watch all Sunday games on Apple TV 4K through Sunday ticket and though they are not the quality of the Thursday nighters, it is noticeably better than broadcast as the Apple TV 4K up-scales the picture to 4k HDR on my TV.