Orlando backers: Kitty’s or Hairy’s?

oldmanfan

Harry Buffalo's is the spot, the problem is parking because it's downtown...but it's 99% bills fans, my complaint about the place is during commercial breaks they have a DJ play music...My wife knows that the only time I will talk to her is during commercials but its too loud to talk to anyone.  Other than that, it's great.

depends on where you are as they are on different sides of town. Hairy B is downtown in center of Orlando. Kittys is by Disney I believe. That is a big difference in location and drive time. The backers at Hairy Buffalo is an official chapter for Orlando. I am not sure if there is one at Kittys. 

Edited by thronethinker
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I’ll be in Orlando for the Fish game next weekend with my 24 year old daughter.  She just moved to the WDW area this week and wants to start making new friends in the area.  Which place would be best for her and me to watch the game next Sunday?

I went to Kitty O’ Sheas last year for the Minnesota game and had a great time.   I believe the owner is from Kenmore or Tonawanda.

Edited by Ray Finkel
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I’ll be in Orlando for the Fish game next weekend with my 24 year old daughter.  She just moved to the WDW area this week and wants to start making new friends in the area.  Which place would be best for her and me to watch the game next Sunday?

Harry Buffalo is a great atmosphere for a Bills game and plenty of space (it will be packed), but Kitty O'Sheas is pretty close to Disney and has beef on weck (haven't been there, but I assume is a smaller space than HB). 

Edit: just looked at some pics...wings, reuben, and fish and chips look great! I work in the area all the time, but never seem to be close enough to them after their 2pm open time during the week, and live 75 minutes north. 

Hb food was "ok"

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

2 hours ago, frogger said:

Harry Buffalo's is the spot, the problem is parking because it's downtown...but it's 99% bills fans, my complaint about the place is during commercial breaks they have a DJ play music...My wife knows that the only time I will talk to her is during commercials but its too loud to talk to anyone.  Other than that, it's great.

I DESPISE that. They always play terrible music, too. Usually too loud and distorted, just for good measure.