What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

14 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah. Expecting that, though it's probably similar to the prices here in DC. I'm thinking about trying to see all of the bridges in central park. 

Having been to both DC and NYC this year, I thought NYC was pretty tame. Had a great time and didn’t spend a ton. DC was more $ but also fun (Georgetown) 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Throwing my own BDay party tomorrow. It started as a restaurant event, but grew beyond that. I’ve shopped, I’ll cook, they will clean.....and Sunday I’ll be likely moving in slow motion. I’ll watch what looks interesting, whenever I get up. There is no chance it gets out of control like last weekend in Nashville. This Bday ends in a zero, and the first number cannot be counted on one hand. Old guys can’t do that two weeks in a row.....or twice a year if I’m smart! 

Happy birthday Augie! Many many more, and may the Bills give you a proper present this year with a deep playoffs push to boot! 

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Happy birthday Augie! Many many more, and may the Bills give you a proper present this year with a deep playoffs push to boot! 

Thank you, sir. 

The wife travels like crazy. She loves her deal, so I love it, but one niece asked if Uncle Augie had to cook for his own BDay. She loves coming to ATL for my cooking, but thought I should have that day off. My wife told her my present is getting people to cook for, and she’s right!  Pretty cool! 

Menu will include: 

Low Country Bake

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/sunnys-sheet-pan-shrimp-boil-6602997

https://www.americastestkitchen.com/recipes/11067-mexican-corn-salad-esquites?incode=MASAT00L0&ref=new_search_experience_1

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/red-wine-sangria-recipe-1944675

Also on the menu is roasted butternut squash, my wife’s amazing spinach salad and all kinds of assorted other stuff. I like cooking more than eating. 

The sangria is marinating as I type! It’s a 24 hour deal! I may have tested.....    ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My grandson is going to help me wash my 86 1/2 toyota supra. Yes 1986 1/2.  He's 2 years old and knows it's his when he gets older. I couldn't post a pic of my actual car, but it looks just like this one. Wheels and all.

images.jpeg

Edited by Dopey

On 10/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Sand Bass are running and the forecast looks perfect. Pops and I are going fishing!!!!

What are sand bass?  I've heard a black bass, smalley's. large mouth, striped bass, but never sand bass....

On 10/11/2019 at 6:20 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Sand Bass are running and the forecast looks perfect. Pops and I are going fishing!!!!

Are you talking about rock fish?  They're running this time of year.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:02 AM, BritBill said:

So we're on Bills bye week. Getting the season off to a good start means this year's bye is a bit of a low.

What are your plans for Sunday? Will you pick another game to watch (in the stadium or on TV). Redzone it out? Or do you have the opinion of no Bills, no party?

We timed it this year so we're going to Panthers v Bucs at Tottenham on Sunday. We'll be back in central London to watch one of the 6pm (1pm your time) kick offs in a bar somewhere. Have a few beers and food. 

Looking forward to going to the game in London in my Bills cap lording it up a bit this time! 

enjoy the amazing weather in Florida with the Family. Periodically checking my DFS teams. 

my days of sitting around watching the NFL on Sunday’s are long gone. Only on my TV when Bills playing 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1