What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

7 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

The more the Chargers are desperate to win games, the worse Rivers will get. The Chargers really don't have any home crowd, so the Steelers fans will take up a lot of the stadium and (if Rudolph plays) win the game not only outright, but will put Lynn's job in Red Alert status.

Same here too, both teams on a bye... go Hawkeyes!

Okudah Matata. It’s a problem free philosophy. :)

Edited by YoloinOhio

Throwing my own BDay party tomorrow. It started as a restaurant event, but grew beyond that. I’ve shopped, I’ll cook, they will clean.....and Sunday I’ll be likely moving in slow motion. I’ll watch what looks interesting, whenever I get up. There is no chance it gets out of control like last weekend in Nashville. This Bday ends in a zero, and the first number cannot be counted on one hand. Old guys can’t do that two weeks in a row.....or twice a year if I’m smart! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I may be in the minority, but I LOVE the bye week. I can actually enjoy football and relax.

I haven't missed a Bills game in like 20 years, but I don't even know that I can say I "enjoy" them. It's only fun if they win kind of thing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I may be in the minority, but I LOVE the bye week. I can actually enjoy football and relax.

I haven't missed a Bills game in like 20 years, but I don't even know that I can say I "enjoy" them. It's only fun if they win kind of thing.

I love it too, especially with a win the week before . Bye weeks are just like tiny offseasons tucked into God’s season. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love it too, especially with a win the week before 

Savoring a great win on the road in a cool city while we have some folks who need to get healthy, and looking forward to the Dolphins (NOT cocky, but merely hopeful) is a best case scenario to me. I can chill, as our pitchers of sangria are doing for tomorrow’s festivities! 

• Thank you (+1) 1