What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

I’m going golfing with my friend Maddi.  She’s been wanting to go on Saturday mornings, but I already play basketball every Saturday.  So we were going to go before the Bills game last week, but told her no way was I gonna risk missing part of the game with THE DUKE making his debut hahaha.  So going out this Sunday with her instead lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

No Bills game.

No Colts game. (for the Missus LOL)

No Buckeyes game.

Normal football weekend for us... Amish breakfast, getting in some good bets. Lately there have been some REALLY good lines that have paid off.

what lines do you like this weekend?  

1. Son has baseball practice and pitching lessons.

2. Work on my old Trans Am. Put the MSD box on, install the Holley Sniper fuel injection and wiring. If it runs, install the Dual Sync distributor. Go for a nice Sunday drive in cool, Houston weather (finally!!).

3. Watch NFL football and root for the teams helping the Bills. examples: Saints beat Jags; Bengals beat Ravens; Seahags beat the Browns; Cowboys beat the Jets (ok, so, that one doesn't really matter!)

4. Wash cars.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what lines do you like this weekend?  

Steelers +6.5 if Rudolph plays. The Chargers are a dead team walking and the Steelers defense will feast on the disappointing Chargers.

Panthers -2.5. The Panthers defense is much too good for Winston to carve up, ESPECIALLY with Allen taking care of the football and not turning it over a lot.

Seahawks -2.5. I don't care what people say about this being a "trap"... the OBJ trade talks are heating up (and further eroding the locker room) and Seattle is a damn good team. Plus they aren't a division rival like the Ravens.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

going to a local farm to get some apples, fresh doughnuts, some beer....looking at some open houses, then sunday dinner with the family as usual. Will tune in to a few games here and there. 

Your going to miss Dolphins VS Redskins

just to have a dinner with your family????

wow !!! 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Going to Houston for the ALCS games 1 & 2 (LAMP)

Goooooo Yankees !!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Steelers +6.5 if Rudolph plays. The Chargers are a dead team walking and the Steelers defense will feast on the disappointing Chargers.

Panthers -2.5. The Panthers defense is much too good for Winston to carve up, ESPECIALLY with Allen taking care of the football and not turning it over a lot.

Seahawks -2.5. I don't care what people say about this being a "trap"... the OBJ trade talks are heating up (and further eroding the locker room) and Seattle is a damn good team. Plus they aren't a division rival like the Ravens.

Steelers defense is only ranked 16th overall going by yards allowed.   So I don't quite see how they will feast?  But certainly agree that Chargers haven't exactly looked any good.

16 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Steelers defense is only ranked 16th overall going by yards allowed.   So I don't quite see how they will feast?  But certainly agree that Chargers haven't exactly looked any good.

The more the Chargers are desperate to win games, the worse Rivers will get. The Chargers really don't have any home crowd, so the Steelers fans will take up a lot of the stadium and (if Rudolph plays) win the game not only outright, but will put Lynn's job in Red Alert status.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Buckeyes AND Bills are off and I’m the least stressed I’ve been in over a month 

Same here too, both teams on a bye... go Hawkeyes!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

actually do stuff on a Sunday that doesn't involve football...but keep an eye on my fantasy teams.

Get the stuff in my yard and garden dne that has been ignored previous Sundays before the weather turns bad.

Keep repping in London OP, I love to hear it.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Now that sounds cool.  What river?

The Little Pee Dee in South Carolina. It flows through some public hunting land. Sunday hunting on public land is illegal in SC, so this will be a scouting trip and I’ll go back to hunt the following Saturday. I’m hoping the kayak will let me get to some spots that the guys hiking in won’t be able to reach.

• Thank you (+1) 1