What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

So we're on Bills bye week. Getting the season off to a good start means this year's bye is a bit of a low.

What are your plans for Sunday? Will you pick another game to watch (in the stadium or on TV). Redzone it out? Or do you have the opinion of no Bills, no party?

We timed it this year so we're going to Panthers v Bucs at Tottenham on Sunday. We'll be back in central London to watch one of the 6pm (1pm your time) kick offs in a bar somewhere. Have a few beers and food. 

Looking forward to going to the game in London in my Bills cap lording it up a bit this time! 

Living in StL, I seldom get the chance to see a Bills game on network TV (and cable is not in my budget)  So I usually watch other games and stream the Bills when there's a good feed, then watch on Gamepass.

4 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I’m taking the kayak out to float down the river and scout some hunting land.

Now that sounds cool.  What river?

5 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Getting a new pop up tent, some gas for the grill, and waterproofing my boots for Bills/Fish @ Hammers.  

Do you waterproof that popup with tent waterproofing spray? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

So we're on Bills bye week. Getting the season off to a good start means this year's bye is a bit of a low.

What are your plans for Sunday? Will you pick another game to watch (in the stadium or on TV). Redzone it out? Or do you have the opinion of no Bills, no party?

We timed it this year so we're going to Panthers v Bucs at Tottenham on Sunday. We'll be back in central London to watch one of the 6pm (1pm your time) kick offs in a bar somewhere. Have a few beers and food. 

Looking forward to going to the game in London in my Bills cap lording it up a bit this time! 

Lucky you. I tried for tickets for the Panthers game but no luck they sold out so fast. It is like 2 miles from my home as well which is so frustrating. 

I will be less fixated on the pre-game shows than normal but my routine won't change a lot and then I will settle down for Mahomes v Watson. Promises to be a good one. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Lucky you. I tried for tickets for the Panthers game but no luck they sold out so fast. It is like 2 miles from my home as well which is so frustrating. 

I will be less fixated on the pre-game shows than normal but my routine won't change a lot and then I will settle down for Mahomes v Watson. Promises to be a good one. 

More tickets when on sale yesterday via the Ticketmaster website. In fact, I've just checked and there are still some available - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350056D2DEB99798

Is Chiefs v Texans the Sky 6pm game? If so we'll find a bar to watch that. 

Just now, BritBill said:

More tickets when on sale yesterday via the Ticketmaster website. In fact, I've just checked and there are still some available - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350056D2DEB99798

Is Chiefs v Texans the Sky 6pm game? If so we'll find a bar to watch that. 

Yea it is. Thanks I will check the link out. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Going to Houston for the ALCS games 1 & 2 (LAMP)

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!

Have fun Kirby!  Me, I'm headed with the family up to the Adirondacks. Lake Abanakee/Indian Lake, fishing, hiking, a few beers and watching the Yanks take the 1st 2 of the series....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I’ll be traveling to Pittsburgh for work for the next couple weeks.  Get there and scout the area for the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game next weekend 

You HAVE to be able to do better than BWW. Can someone plugged into the Backers scene help out the Admiral here?