What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

Passed on watching the Thursday night game to watch baseball ....

Sunday is supposed to be sunny and 65 here. Me and 1 of my daughters are going to become children of the corn and do the amazing maize maze. Then I'll tune into the Nascar race at Talladega and throw something on the grill.

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah. Expecting that, though it's probably similar to the prices here in DC. I'm thinking about trying to see all of the bridges in central park. 

There are quite a few bridges. There are a couple near Times Square that I would jog across in the morning. Beautiful in the fall.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BritBill said:

So we're on Bills bye week. Getting the season off to a good start means this year's bye is a bit of a low.

What are your plans for Sunday? Will you pick another game to watch (in the stadium or on TV). Redzone it out? Or do you have the opinion of no Bills, no party?

We timed it this year so we're going to Panthers v Bucs at Tottenham on Sunday. We'll be back in central London to watch one of the 6pm (1pm your time) kick offs in a bar somewhere. Have a few beers and food. 

Looking forward to going to the game in London in my Bills cap lording it up a bit this time! 

First of all, BritBill - it was GREAT meeting you at Hammer's.  I hope you and the young man had a great time!

As far as Sunday goes, Lil' Gug and I will be cleaning out the garage and getting it ready for winter.  Gotta put down winterizer (Scott's Step 4) on the lawn, too.  Then it's just a regular Sunday, sans Bills.  Good food, cold beer and football!!

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Picked a perfect weekend to be on vacation in Copenhagen. I guess “touristy stuff”? ???

Recommendations: Christiania but go by the water behind it. Morganstedet is one of my fave restaurants there. Also, check out Torvehallerne.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah. Expecting that, though it's probably similar to the prices here in DC. I'm thinking about trying to see all of the bridges in central park. 

As hard as it is to believe, actually prcier there than DC! Pay $22 for a cocktail instead of $18!!!!

Yard work for me Saturday, watch my nephew play hockey early Sunday, smoke something for Sunday dinner, hopefully count my money at the end of the day as i go 3-0 on moneyline dogs!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Going to the US sailboat show in Annapolis, got to get some goodies for the sail south to the Bahamas ??. A good friend is bringing us our drifter sail down from Ct. that and hoping that all the teams lose that help the Bills position going forward.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

First of all, BritBill - it was GREAT meeting you at Hammer's.  I hope you and the young man had a great time!

As far as Sunday goes, Lil' Gug and I will be cleaning out the garage and getting it ready for winter.  Gotta put down winterizer (Scott's Step 4) on the lawn, too.  Then it's just a regular Sunday, sans Bills.  Good food, cold beer and football!!

Thanks Gugny. It was amazing meeting you all too. I'm sorry we didn't make it back after the game but Jacob was shattered. But that was a sign of us both having the time of our lives despite the result. 

The atmosphere inside the stadium was everything I hoped it would be. We'll do all we can to return one day. 

Enjoy your bye Sunday! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1