What do you on on Bills bye week?

BritBill

So we're on Bills bye week. Getting the season off to a good start means this year's bye is a bit of a low.

What are your plans for Sunday? Will you pick another game to watch (in the stadium or on TV). Redzone it out? Or do you have the opinion of no Bills, no party?

We timed it this year so we're going to Panthers v Bucs at Tottenham on Sunday. We'll be back in central London to watch one of the 6pm (1pm your time) kick offs in a bar somewhere. Have a few beers and food. 

Looking forward to going to the game in London in my Bills cap lording it up a bit this time! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Quality time with the wife and kid. I'll be the first to admit, Sundays during football season are 110% football and Bills. Hoping to spend some quality time as a family this weekend!

EDIT: We'll be taking the little one to the pumpkin patch sunday morning/afternoon. Looking forward to it!

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Aiming for sex 

Will achieving this be a bigger surprise for you or the other participant?

11 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Picked a perfect weekend to be on vacation in Copenhagen. I guess “touristy stuff”? ???

Have you been before? It's a lovely City. I Hope the weather holds up and Tivoli is open. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1