Man glues himself to a plane. Seriously?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Probably another ill-conceived promo for the ipcoming *****-ass Midway movie.

That Midway movie is actually more true to what happened than the actual events at Midway! 

According to some people.....

Maybe....

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

That Midway movie is actually more true to what happened than the actual events at Midway! 

According to some people.....

Maybe....

Those people should be planted in the ground head-first like the turnips they are.

5 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

So clear him for take off and let's see how good that glue really is,.

I was thinking of that original krazy glue commercial with the guy glued to a girder by his hard hat. We could have a whole competition - how many miles will Larry stay on the plane? Current record is 2,378 miles, get your beer and a seat for the action.

1 hour ago, KRC said:

Charge him a fare and take off. No need to hold the other passengers back from getting to their destination. 

The problem is, if he came loose during takeoff and hit the vertical stabilizer Bad Things could occur.

Do you really want to trust someone who climbs on a plane and glues themselves down to ensure that he's used appropriate adhesive and good gluing technique?

8 minutes ago, Gary M said:

How the heck did he get up there? Where was security?

I expect security is going to be asked some questions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I was thinking of that original krazy glue commercial with the guy glued to a girder by his hard hat. We could have a whole competition - how many miles will Larry stay on the plane? Current record is 2,378 miles, get your beer and a seat for the action.

Have the crew call for de-icing before they leave too.