NFL Draft Diamonds Tweet: Browns Listening to Offers on OBJ

BigBuff423

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don’t buy this for a second.

You give up a lot to get the guy and after 5 games they want to get rid of him?

But it would be a typical Browns move though.

No way in hell McBeane is going to wreck their locker room by bringing in this OBJ clown.

How quickly you forget. NYGiants bought him a 3rd world country, ate all the poverty and shipped him off a few months later. Need I also remind you of Oakland giving AB Delaware to travel West? That one’s in litigation.

3 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

The problem in Cleveland is simple. 

1. Kitchens is way over his head. 

2.  Throwing a ton of divas on one team rarely ever works out for the best. 

Culture has to change and the organization must change from the ground up...exactly what we are in year 3 of. 

3.  They picked the wrong QB.

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don’t buy this for a second.

You give up a lot to get the guy and after 5 games they want to get rid of him?

But it would be a typical Browns move though.

No way in hell McBeane is going to wreck their locker room by bringing in this OBJ clown.

Exactly on the locker room.  This club would never in a million years take him.  I could see them making an offer for Diggs, but not OBJ.

• Like (+1) 1

OK, I can't find anything else on this anywhere, and as far as I can tell this "sportsgossip.com" and NFL Draft Diamonds are neither reliable sources.

I'm also gonna say that GMs and coaches don't want to move on right away from a player they just traded for.  It makes them look foolish.

I don't think we need to be a "gossip rag" here starting threads based on speculation from anyone with a football-sounding twitter account or web page.  I'm sure every front office gets calls about players all the time.

So I'm shutting this down until/unless this pops up from a more reputable source.  If you got one, LMK.  And to the OP, no problem and not a slam on you - you found what you thought might be breaking news, it just doesn't look like it's bourne out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, I can't find anything else on this anywhere, and as far as I can tell this "sportsgossip.com" and NFL Draft Diamonds are neither reliable sources.

I'm also gonna say that GMs and coaches don't want to move on right away from a player they just traded for.  It makes them look foolish.

I don't think we need to be a "gossip rag" here starting threads based on speculation from anyone with a football-sounding twitter account or web page.  I'm sure every front office gets calls about players all the time.

So I'm shutting this down until/unless this pops up from a more reputable source.  If you got one, LMK.  And to the OP, no problem and not a slam on you - you found what you thought might be breaking news, it just doesn't look like it's bourne out.

Gettlemen & Mayock say ?

• Haha (+1) 1