NFL Draft Diamonds Tweet: Browns Listening to Offers on OBJ

BigBuff423

36 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

According to NFL Draft Diamonds, Browns are beginning to listen to offers for Odell Beckham Jr.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/browns-are-reportedly-listening-to-trade-offers-from-multiple-teams-for-odell-beckham/

I don’t l know that I would change the WR room drastically at this point. I think Bills need Offensive Line and LB help. But, fwiw...

Edit: Mods I didn’t see any threads with this info, if I missed it - apologize and delete at as you will, thanks.

Nah, you're not duping far as I can tell, but sportsgossip.com doesn't seem like a reliable source

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Are they a legit source? 

No.  This dude, Damond, actually had his previous website's URL filtered on TBD because it was bunk.  Just another football fan who paid for a domain name.

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

According to NFL Draft Diamonds, Browns are beginning to listen to offers for Odell Beckham Jr.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/browns-are-reportedly-listening-to-trade-offers-from-multiple-teams-for-odell-beckham/

I don’t l know that I would change the WR room drastically at this point. I think Bills need Offensive Line and LB help. But, fwiw...

Edit: Mods I didn’t see any threads with this info, if I missed it - apologize and delete at as you will, thanks.

Locker room problem? Asked for a trade?

Yeah, I doubt the story. 

But if it were true, well, I don't know about you guys and gals, but I want to like the team I root for. And I really like this current team. I don't want to have to root for a player like OBJ, no matter how good he is. He is the complete opposite of the type of player this team is cultivating. I don't even want him on my fantasy team, let alone the Bills.

Besides all of his other antics, I still can't get out of my head the Bills/Giants game a few years back where TWICE in one game he punched a Bills player and then ran and hid behind his offensive linemen to avoid retaliation. Punk move. (And he wasn't flagged for either instance, btw.) So, you can add unsportsmanlike and cowardly to his "me first" mentality. Plus, with as good as he is, why did the Giants get rid of him? If you have a superstar, you hold on for dear life, unless the guy is more trouble than he's worth. And if the Browns were actually looking to get rid of him after just 5 games, what would that say about him and how he must be in their locker room? Why would you want to risk having a possible malcontent or non-process guy in the locker room? I'd rather ride or die with the guys we got.

OBJ will always be a head case. Not sure if we'd want that in our locker room or want our young QB to have to deal with that. Plus, it's way too easy for defenses to get under his skin and for him to start doing idiotic things on the field.

I'm not terribly surprise he's not producing. With the Giants he was the whole offense. They'd line him up all over and use him in inventive ways to get him tons of touches. Not sure how the Browns are using him, but I was always impressed with how the Giants got him the ball so much.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know about that either one of the biggest things we're missing is a number 1 type WR and OBJ isn't even that old. I mean sure get a guy in the draft if you can but a proven guy is damn tempting. I'd say the biggest issue is cap space.

There is no way, in my opinion, that the biggest issue is cap space. 

The biggest issue with OBJ is the space between his ears. 

He does NOT fit the Bills (new) culture.

The problem in Cleveland is simple. 

1. Kitchens is way over his head. 

2.  Throwing a ton of divas on one team rarely ever works out for the best. 

Culture has to change and the organization must change from the ground up...exactly what we are in year 3 of. 

• Like (+1) 1

I dont think he is that much of headcase as people are making him out to be. His teammates love him. 

i really dont care about the we want good guys and guys who wanna be here garbage some fans have been preaching because good players didnt wanna be here. 

i just want good players and Ws i dont care if they are good people. Lets win. 

• Like (+1) 1