NFL Draft Diamonds Tweet: Browns Listening to Offers on OBJ

BigBuff423

According to NFL Draft Diamonds, Browns are beginning to listen to offers for Odell Beckham Jr.

https://www.sportsgossip.com/browns-are-reportedly-listening-to-trade-offers-from-multiple-teams-for-odell-beckham/

I don’t l know that I would change the WR room drastically at this point. I think Bills need Offensive Line and LB help. But, fwiw...

Edit: Mods I didn’t see any threads with this info, if I missed it - apologize and delete at as you will, thanks.

Edited by BigBuff423
  • Haha (+1) 2

Doesn't surprise me at all.  The chemistry with Baker isn't there, Landry is the go-to.  Also, there was an article out today about him getting a little frustrated with his lack of targets.  Mayfield said the same thing.  It was meant to be about how they want to get things going, but you know it's only a matter of time.

I called this a few weeks ago.  Putting all of those egos in the same locker room is great when you win.  But when you don't.....things get weird

• Like (+1) 4

I don’t buy this for a second.

You give up a lot to get the guy and after 5 games they want to get rid of him?

But it would be a typical Browns move though.

No way in hell McBeane is going to wreck their locker room by bringing in this OBJ clown.

• Like (+1) 8

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I don’t buy this for a second.

You give up a lot to get the guy and after 5 games they want to get rid of him?

But it would be a typical Browns move though.

No way in hell McBeane is going to wreck their locker room by bringing in this OBJ clown.

This isn't AB this guy has a big personality but I'm pretty sure they looked into getting him before and if they looked into getting AB they'd definitely be willing to try and absorb his personality.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This isn't AB this guy has a big personality but I'm pretty sure they looked into getting him before and if they looked into getting AB they'd definitely be willing to try and absorb his personality.

I don’t know man.

It’s all a moot point though as we both know they aren’t going to give up blue chip draft picks for a questionable personality like OBJ.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I don’t know man.

It’s all a moot point though as we both know they aren’t going to give up blue chip draft picks for a questionable personality like OBJ.

I don't know about that either one of the biggest things we're missing is a number 1 type WR and OBJ isn't even that old. I mean sure get a guy in the draft if you can but a proven guy is damn tempting. I'd say the biggest issue is cap space.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't know about that either one of the biggest things we're missing is a number 1 type WR and OBJ isn't even that old. I mean sure get a guy in the draft if you can but a proven guy is damn tempting. I'd say the biggest issue is cap space.

I think the Browns would take a huge cap hit if they dealt him.

i could wrong.

Certainly worth a phone call. I think Allen would love to throw to him.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

We have more than enough cap space. Adding a dynamic player to our offense could be a difference maker this season. We already have the defense to win in the playoffs. Need help on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

OBJ does not strike me as a 1/11th kind of guy.

Just saying.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Doesn't surprise me at all.  The chemistry with Baker isn't there, Landry is the go-to.  Also, there was an article out today about him getting a little frustrated with his lack of targets.  Mayfield said the same thing.  It was meant to be about how they want to get things going, but you know it's only a matter of time.

I called this a few weeks ago.  Putting all of those egos in the same locker room is great when you win.  But when you don't.....things get weird

So you called this a few weeks ago? Hmmmmmm

@Chandler#81

• Haha (+1) 2