How to beat the Patriots??? RUN

Tatonka68

On 10/12/2019 at 2:22 AM, Bmbchiefs66 said:

The bills wont beat them in new england most expected a tough game up there. The next game will be your typical 14+ point win. I suspect the bill will be a about.500 at that point. Allen will hold the team back. He is terrible, lacks awarness. His decison making is atroucious. It was a good start for the bills but bad times are coming. Win over maimi followed by some bad play.  I feel bad for you bills fans. Just get lead on and hopes lifted and then failure kicks in.

Like your spelling? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/11/2019 at 8:58 AM, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Folks who don't appreciate the Pats greatness (a team I of course, despise) over the past 1.5 decades and instead attribute it to a "fix" are on par with flat Earthers. 

Yea, they are good but so were a lot of other teams who didn't benefit from Tuck Rules, Spygate, Brady Rule, Deflategate, and many more im sure im forgetting.

There's no question the Pats are great, but there's no question they've had much help along the way.   

Brady sells and the NFL likes money.  If you're marketable and consistent you'll see the entitlements come your way. 

The media is beginning to get behind the Bills...wait and see how officiating begins to change in our favor once the narrative of the Bills dethroning the pats begins to escalate.