Who wants the 'Skins head coaching job? Rex Ryan! Who else?

notwoz

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....build a Golden Corral next to FedEx Field...he'll be there in a nanosecond.......Rob is already on the staff...........

That explains why they are 0-5 and nobody seems to know what is going on.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Mularkey got 2 more jobs after this one.

I don't think the Steelers dislike Tomlin that much

Actually, Bill cowher and Kevin colbert (steelers gm) put together a lot of nice drafts and colbert isn't signed past this year. Total speculation, but it wouldn't shock me to see those two end up somewhere.

15 hours ago, Virgil said:

Please let this happen.   

I'd rather have him in the AFC East.

5 hours ago, fergie's ire said:

Nah....fake news.  Rex SAID that Buffalo would be his last head coaching gig...and he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would just blow hot air.

You actually believe something just because Rex said it?

16 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Snyder is the next owner that Rex Ryan will fleece, and Danny totally deserves it.  Rex will get a big 5 year contract then get fired after year 3, with two years pay for nothing.  Not like the first three seasons Rex would do anything, though his fat a$$ would be at the facility for better or worse.

There's your winning answer 

4 hours ago, MR8 said:

The NFL is better off with Rex in it... his buffoonery is comical and gives everyone something to hate, laugh at, and cheer against on Sundays.  I hope they do hire him! 

To be honest he is actually the reason I tune into ESPN every once in a while lol

The league should really take over the Skins from Snyder at least for a few years. I don't think being bad alone qualifies you to say that a team should be taken over by the league but Snyder's off the field decisions in how he treats the fans and how he handles the teams business combined with the terrible to mediocre football outcomes have taken one of the league's premier franchises and made them a team their fans don't even support. 

I hope that for the Redskins sake they commit to a young up and coming coordinator and front office combo and give them 3 full seasons to gut the roster and rebuild properly. Rex is not the guy and there are so many good coordinators that could use the opportunity.  

Ya know, looking at the thread title quickly, it looks like;  (Who wants the SKIN HEADS coaching job) and ya know Drecks Ryan it the perfect candidate imo. ?