Thurs. night football: Giants at Pats 8:20 ET (Fox, NFLN))

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Who have also, in their first 6 games, played 5 of the worst teams in football.

They have a stretch of @Ravens, @Eagles, Cowboys , @Texans and Chiefs starting in a few weeks.

We’ll learn a lot about them during that stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

A) Slayton needs to get that.  B) Holy crap the Pats get to grab and pull at the WR's anywhere up and down the field.  I'm cool with letting them play or calling it close but you have to do it both ways. 

Ha.  This is the Pats.  Refs don’t have to do it both ways, any more than they need to call holding when Pats OL is practically stripping the jerseys every play

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

People have unreasonable expectations for the Pats. People were talking about how bad they looked in Washington last week. They won 33-7, with Brady passing for over 300 yards and three TD’s. How many teams would call that a bad week? Even against Washington. If they aren’t beating teams 50-0 with Brady throwing for over 300 yards every game, somehow they are declining. The reality is they are unbeaten, and winning games is the most important stat. Let’s give our team some credit too. Brady looked rotten against us, because the Bills have an elite defense.

We stop them from scoring on special teams and we are 6 and 0 and we basically are the Pats.

1 minute ago, MDH said:

They have a stretch of @Ravens, @Eagles, Cowboys , @Texans and Chiefs starting in a few weeks.

We’ll learn a lot about them during that stretch.

I still think the Chiefs are the only potential challengers to the Pats (unless we get our offense together, so we can challenge them as well). The Ravens and Texans are much better than anyone they have played this season, but are also both overrated and not real contenders imo. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I still think the Chiefs are the only potential challengers to the Pats (unless we get our offense together, so we can challenge them as well). The Ravens and Texans are much better than anyone they have played this season, but are also both overrated and not real contenders imo. 

You’re talking about in the AFC, right?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not football related, but TNF related:

This new Midway movie is seriously pissing me off.  What a *****-looking movie.  Roland Emmerich is responsible for this bag of excrement, isn't he?

I’m too happy to see anything but a series of Tom Brady headshots to care

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

We stop them from scoring on special teams and we are 6 and 0 and we basically are the Pats.

Yep, but that doesn’t mean the Pats can’t be the best team in the conference. I actually think we’re close to being the best team in the conference behind the Chiefs and Pats, so that concept doesn’t change my opinion that the Pats are the team to beat. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You’re talking about in the AFC, right?

I’m too happy to see anything but a series of Tom Brady headshots to care

Yes, in the AFC. The NFC’s strength is irrelevant as far as the Pats chance to win a title imo. The Super Bowl is just one game, and anything can happen in a one game winner take all championship. It’s getting there that’s such a challenge, and not much stands in their way in the AFC. 

Edited by SirAndrew

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

What a bunch of d-bags.  I can't wait for someone to run the score up on Belichick and NE, no one would deserve it more.

No one will, most coaches have more class in their pinky fingers than Belichick has in his whole fat sloppy man boobed body.

• Like (+1) 1