Thurs. night football: Giants at Pats 8:20 ET (Fox, NFLN))

2 minutes ago, Success said:

We’ve got the division.  No doubt.

That’s OK, you’ll probably sober up by the time the alarm goes off.

We have a chance, a real chance, for the first time in a LONG time.  

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah you know the Yorktown the Carrier that took the brunt of their attacks and kept going long enough to get nailed again giving us great advantage in the overall battle. Or did the fact that I was referring to a specific Carrier make you think I thought there was only 1?

It shows you as narrow and ignorant.  You'll enjoy the movie.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Success said:

I’m cracking up.  How can that not be interference?

If the league office is not going to overturn obvious bad pass interference calls/non-calls, why bother allowing teams to challenge the call?  By the way, on the same play, a Patriots defensive player hit Daniel Jones in the lower legs after the ball was gone.  It was the same kind of play Milano was called for, except I don't think the Patriots player was tripped by a Giants player.  Kraft must be taking the officials out for a nightcap after the game.

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

He's got better

Definitely, which is pretty amazing considering how good he was when he was with us.

I remember many people saying it he wasn't worth the kind of money he was wanting, but he's been one of those rare players who lived up to every penny of their contracts & then some. Pats definitely got their money's worth.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Mod became unable to take the game seriously when the refs suffered the same problem

Also, game's over

I more so want the scoop on this conversation since I'm a huge WWII history buff.  

Never mind, I figured it out.  It's about the new movie with the crappy CGI.  Zzzzz.

Edited by Capco

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It shows you as narrow and ignorant.  You'll enjoy the movie.

Me not liking that none of the main characters are part of a group that performed a heroic task in the battle makes me narrow and ignorant, okay buddy I'm sure there's a movie coming up that'll have better flight maneuvers for you to enjoy.

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Definitely, which is pretty amazing considering how good he was when he was with us.

I remember many people saying it he wasn't worth the kind of money he was wanting, but he's been one of those rare players who lived up to every penny of their contracts & then some. Pats definitely got their money's worth.

Yeah, Their corners look hard to score on

Wow. Just watched the highlights and I saw multiple pass interferences not called on the Patriots defense. This is how it's going to be now? They're allowing the Patriots to interfere so that their flashy elite defense can keep that "elite" tag?

1 hour ago, Kdd said:

Stephon Gilmore is a BEAST! Best corner in the game and it’s not even close

Good for him that he decided to start playing after he got his second contract. Always got the sense that he was saving himself for when he left Buffalo. He never played that well for us. He'd suck for the first half of the year and then look like a pro bowler the second half, but for us he never looked all pro.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Wow. Just watched the highlights and I saw multiple pass interferences not called on the Patriots defense. This is how it's going to be now? They're allowing the Patriots to interfere so that their flashy elite defense can keep that "elite" tag?

The Giants challenged for the PI at the end. The replay showed clear and obvious PI on Jones. He held Tate at the top of the route and he was hugging Tate well before the ball got there.

The call on the field stands as no PI.

What the flying ***** are they supposed to do?? This is blatant intentional negligence by the ref crew.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Refs are ignorant 

This is amazingly bad.

I hate that I love the NFL so much.

I hope beyond hope that the XFL is successful. We need another legit league.

My thoughts having just watched:

Giants:

- Daniel Jones has had his struggles the last two games but there are still moments of encouragement. The question I had coming out though still exists.... how much of a playmaker can he be when he is behind the sticks? 2nd and long and 3rd and long when you have to make some of those big boy NFL throws into tight windows. That is what I am still not seeing.

- Where are the running backs are a dime a dozen crowd? Those two fellas running the rock for the Giants last night had as much explosion as a defunct cabbage patch. 

- Pat Shrumur's use of challenges - LOL

Patriots:

- The defense and special teams are responsible for them winning right now. The defense is sustainable because it is for real. The special teams are not going to score a touchdown every week though.

- The offense has problems and it starts up front. They have lost too many pieces on that line and it shows. First half we saw the same as we saw in the Bills game - Brady letting the ball go even quicker than normal out of rhythm, throwing the timing off with his receivers because he was worried about being hit. The two occasions he held it he had a strip fumble and a viscous sack. The Giants were not able to keep that up for the whole game because they don't have the Dline depth the Bills have to rotate through and so Brady got a little more comfortable in the 2nd half but there is no doubt in my mind that this offense is struggling, Brady is struggling, the only reliable guys he has are Edelman and White and the line is a mess. 

- I know New England are 6-0 but they do not look like a 6-0 team. They, like the Bills, are benefitting from an easy AFCE schedule this year but this is not a team that is going to finish 16-0 or even 14-2. There are multiple defeats to come. The road to the Superbowl in the AFC will once again run through Arrowhead. 

• Thank you (+1) 1