Thurs. night football: Giants at Pats 8:20 ET (Fox, NFLN))

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Go after Brady's legs now. Take the penalty, fine, suspension and ban from the league.

Amazing how not one single defender has done that in 20 years isn’t it?  The law of averages just never applies to the Pats 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Your attempt to blend in as a "Bills fan" is exposed based on your seeming love for the Patriots.  There are a ton of message boards (I assume) for band wagon Patriots fans.

Haha, brilliant. I was waiting for a post like this. So I have to be a homer to be a fan here right? 

I know more objective posts are not appreciated by some. Being objective should still allow for 'giving credit where it's due' - which I will always do.

Look at the stats, you don't need me to tell you the pats are still good.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Pats got away with defensive holding, pass interference, and roughing the passer, all obvious calls, on one play LOL

And one they got away with twice - in super slow mo no less

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Haha, brilliant. I was waiting for a post like this. So I have to be a homer to be a fan here right? 

I know more objective posts are not appreciated by some. Being objective should still allow for 'giving credit where it's due' - which I will always do.

So you were waiting for a post like this??? Shocker.  This is troll territory mate.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

"In replay, it's a different standard"  wtf

I had a lawyer buddy who was an ADA years ago. We were at the same gym for hoops one Saturday morning when one of our kids got fouled HARD but got no whistle. He called across the gym “you may not get any free throws, but I think I can get an assault charge if you want!”   LOL

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You’re talking about in the AFC, right?

I’m too happy to see anything but a series of Tom Brady headshots to care

I'd rather see a Tom Brady headshot.  I can mock Tom Brady.  I can find my own entertainment in a Tom Brady headshot.

But an SBD in a hammerhead stall?  That just pisses me off.  SBDs DID NOT DO HAMMERHEAD STALLS.  

5 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Just don’t dork out on this board, it’s not that hard. 

Saying obvious things about the pats Super Bowls = dork. 

I bet you tell your parents when your older brother has people over when they go out too. 

Edited by dubs

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'd rather see a Tom Brady headshot.  I can mock Tom Brady.  I can find my own entertainment in a Tom Brady headshot.

But an SBD in a hammerhead stall?  That just pisses me off.  SBDs DID NOT DO HAMMERHEAD STALLS.  

Looked at the cast page didn't see any characters for the engineers that kept that Carrier going.

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

The Pats have beat up on sub 500 teams with bad offenses; before this game and not counting the Bills game, their opponents were like 1-17.  Against us, they were lucky to get away with a win and were not at all dominant.  I understand you play the games on your schedule, but all the drooling and great defense talk is beyond the pale.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not quite in here, but wouldn't surprise me too much if it could.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"The" carrier.

Now you're pissing me off.  Go perform a hammerhead stall.

Yeah you know the Yorktown the Carrier that took the brunt of their attacks and kept going long enough to get nailed again giving us great advantage in the overall battle. Or did the fact that I was referring to a specific Carrier make you think I thought there was only 1?

Edited by Warcodered