Thurs. night football: Giants at Pats 8:20 ET (Fox, NFLN))

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

There are a lot of people who will just look and see 35-14 and say Oh, Patriots blew them out of course. And they'll have no idea just how vulnerable the Patriots look

I mean, the defense doesn’t look like it’s sporting too many vulnerabilities.

There are a lot of people who will just look and see 35-14 and say Oh, Patriots blew them out of course. And they'll have no idea just how vulnerable the Patriots look

Yep.  A lot of lazy "analysis" in disguise of fan boy and girl drool.  A few get it.

No matter how much the pats win or for how long, it’ll never change the fact that their fan base is entirely phony puds that I’ll never respect. Red Sox, Celtics, no doubt - good loyal fan bases. Pats fans = pink hat jokers. 

Its whether teams can exploit their vulnerabilities and then stay mentally strong to finish them off.

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

The arguments not going to wash when they've been to the last three Superbowls come on!

Plenty of teams would be 6-0 playing their schedule so far. NE hasn't looked like a SB team the past few weeks.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Yep.  A lot of lazy "analysis" in disguise of fan boy and girl drool.  A few get it.

Teams still need to beat them.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Plenty of teams would be 6-0 playing their schedule so far. 

Plenty of teams would of been to their last three Superbowls as well? 

Just now, london_bills said:

The arguments not going to wash when they've been to the last three Superbowls come on!

Right, and when people say the Pats look “vulnerable”, are they referring to the offense? Nothing about their defense looks “vulnerable”. There are no complete teams with both offense and defense in the AFC. Only elite defense or elite offense, but no team has both. I’m taking the elite defense with Brady as the QB over any other situation in the AFC. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I still think the Chiefs are the only potential challengers to the Pats (unless we get our offense together, so we can challenge them as well). The Ravens and Texans are much better than anyone they have played this season, but are also both overrated and not real contenders imo. 

As great as the chiefs are, they really worry me playing the Pats. Their defence shows not signs of NOT FOLDING.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

Teams still need to beat them.

Plenty of teams would of been to their last three Superbowls as well? 

Your attempt to blend in as a "Bills fan" is exposed based on your seeming love for the Patriots.  There are a ton of message boards (I assume) for band wagon Patriots fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1