Thurs. night football: Giants at Pats 8:20 ET (Fox, NFLN))

1 minute ago, Vertig0 said:

What I don't understand is WHY the favoritism is so blatant. I feel like if you asked most NFL fans who their least favorite team is, the predominant answer would be the Patriots. The NFL would likely gain fans and ratings if the Pats came back down to earth and were beatable. 

<Pause> Look another blocked punt! 

I get the Kraft/Goodell thing, etc. But it just seems like bad business when the favoritism is this obvious. 

I suspect it is because the NFL feels that Brady/Belichick attract viewers.  Viewers = revenue, so the Pats are the NFL's gravy train.

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I thought Daniel Jones was good?

Barkley, his backup, Evan Engram and Sterling Shepard all out. The only NFL quality WR or RB they have is Golden Tate.

Buffalo played a Giants team with Eli, Barkley and Engram all playing.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the difference in this game is that ST TD I’ll....I’ll....I’m not sure what I’ll do, but I’ll sure feel queasy

I can't picture the Giants D hanging in there like ours did for 4 quarters but Brady looks like he might help them out by playing like crap.

Edited by Maine-iac

The nice thing is after the refs hand the Pats** the game this first half with game changing "officiating" we can look forward to some meaningless "evening out" calls in the 2nd when the game is already out of hand

• Like (+1) 2