Robber of the day

Just another day at the office for her! Gotta love the idiot thieves! 

In my banking days one of the branches in my territory got robbed. Too late for the lobby, so he pulled up to the drive thru window. Sent in a note demanding $20,000. The adorable little teller (@mead107 might  have heart failure just pounding out the emojis!)  took two steps back, out of his sight. A couple minutes later he screeched  off. 

I was elsewhere at the time, but when I arrived I heard the cop ask her “how did you know this was wrong?”. She said, “well, he’s the first guy all week to drive up with a towel over his head!” 

Someone who worked on the same job robbed a bank. After doing the heist he ran off leaving his car on the scene. The FBI agent who was reviewing the video of the robbery recognized that the person involved in the robbery was his neighbor. Before being arrested he returned to work and paid off his gambling debts that he owed to a number of his fellow workers. Not surprisingly, shortly after there was a quick arrest. Although his co-workers thought he was a bumbling fool the reality is that he wanted to get caught. He was an addicted gambler who owed a lot of money to a number of bookies who were threatening him to either pay up or get his legs broken and his family messed up. The people on the job who were paid off were called in by the inspection division and were required to return the money they just received.