NFL Offensive Lines: Best 5 and Worst 5

MJS

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

If we could get improved play at RT, I'd put us in the mix, or just outside, the top 5. 

Allen holds onto the ball at times, which makes some of the pass pro issues look worse than they are.  Typically, he has time to throw.

Our run game is solid, and should get better as we add Singletary to the mix and teams have to defend the edge instead of just Gore's A/B gap runs.

Also factor in depth and the fact that they should only get better as the season goes on.  We all hoped they could get through the first quarter of the season given all the new pieces... Well, they did, and should only improve from here on out.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills go OT in round 1 next Spring.

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I think Ford has been looking more and more like he is getting into NFL shape.

If he has come as far as he has on just natural ability, the kid will have an amazing ceiling as he puts on more muscle.

I thought looking at his college clips he would struggle with speed rushers on the outside so I am not as disappointed in him as some. They have put him out there on a limb when he has been more suited to guard while he develops.

I think his future is bright though if he stays healthy. He just needs to keep working on his power/explosiveness out of his stance and his kick slide... The Bills strength training staff will get him where he needs to be.

I say go OT in round 1 and move Ford to RG.

Edited by GreggTX