Buffalo Bills rooting interests, Week 6 2019

HOUSE

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yup - Jets aren't a bad team.  Maybe not a playoff team, but they certainly have enough to be in the WC race when not banged up and on their 3rd QB.

They beat us in a down-to-the-wire game where they didn't have to face Allen in the 4th quarter.  Maybe it wouldn't have mattered but Allen doesn't have one of the top 4th quarter QBR's by accident.

They beat the Redskins and Dolphins. 

Their beating of Pitt (with Big Ben) is an equivalent win to us beating Tennessee.

Now they get the Giants, who we beat.  With Daniel Jones, but without Engram and Barkley.

Agree. I feel like we, as fans, got robbed of an opportunity to see Josh in the 4th qtr of that Pats game. That goalline sequence couldve been another game winner!

Oh well....still a fun game & season thus far. They are making all the right moves right now. Props to McBeane-

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  the chances of either game being an upset is slim.   

so...  rooting for, jsut not in a HUGE way 

I know, just a wish.

I am hoping for that "Any Given Thursday" thing.  Never mind that doesn't exist as these games are normally so lopsided it's hurts. Brady getting knocked really hard on his A$$ works too.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How is the Seahawks over the Browns an upset?

in ANY universe?

I'd be more surprised if the Browns won. Even if they were the team they were hyped to be this season it still would be a tough one for them let alone for the circus they actually are.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I'd be more surprised if the Browns won. Even if they were the team they were hyped to be this season it still would be a tough one for them let alone for the circus they actually are.

That's what I was saying there, wasn't I?

:lol:

6 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Bengals helped us with Ravens once before IIRC...

Have you watched the Bengals this year? Andy Dalton is unable to take a snap and even think the words "One Mississippi" without having a defender in his grill.

4 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Really want the Giants to win tonight, but not holding my breath...especially with Barkley out.

NE* -17 is your Solid Gold Dancer Stone Cold Steve Austin Lock of the Week.

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Have you watched the Bengals this year? Andy Dalton is unable to take a snap and even think the words "One Mississippi" without having a defender in his grill.

NE* -17 is your Solid Gold Dancer Stone Cold Steve Austin Lock of the Week.

Lol....you said "Solid Gold Dancers"!

Hahahhaahaha!

Our rooting interests should include Miami and the Jets managing to get enough wins to get pushed out of prime territory in the draft. That’s especially true for Miami with all those stinking picks! Unfortunately, it seems they just might be bad enough to lose out and get the QB of their choice, plus a bus load of other players.