NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 6, 2019

In case anyone was curious 

October 13, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: NY Giants @ New England (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Morning: Carolina vs Tampa Bay (in London) (NFLN; 9:30 AM ET; Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Steve Mariucci, Michael Irvin)
  • Sunday Night: Pittsburgh @ LA Chargers (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Detroit @ Green Bay (ESPN)

• Byes: Buffalo, Chicago, Indianapolis, Oakland 

looks like the big draw on CBS is 

Houston @ Kansas City    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=6

Hello Miami Dade County 

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by local home team on FOX

CBS Late 

Dallas @ NY Jets      Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

41 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

They all are available on Reddit NFL streams. 

not anymore. reddit was shut down last week.

The subreddit is likely to get banned very soon (we know from experience with /r/soccerstreams & /r/nbastreams), especially if we continue posting threads here, so we have made the difficult decision of restricting submissions in this subreddit to comply with Reddit’s request.
Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not anymore. reddit was shut down last week.

The subreddit is likely to get banned very soon (we know from experience with /r/soccerstreams & /r/nbastreams), especially if we continue posting threads here, so we have made the difficult decision of restricting submissions in this subreddit to comply with Reddit’s request.

There is one site you can go straight that seems to always work, not sure if it's against TOS here to say what it is, so I wont post it.

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Houston @ Kansas City    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts is about the only game of interest to me 

Mutha :censored:....... I don't know if I can take 3 hours of listening to that blithering idiot Dan Fouts again. Maybe I will watch the Dolphins and Skins. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Mercifully, it's listed where the streams used to be.

there are other sources. just moved from reddit. I used it for mnf and it was actually a better HQ stream. they'll have a hard time completely wiping out the sources.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973