Do you still hate Bon Jovi music?

BrycePaup4ever

5 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

I remember him talking slick in Tampa before Super Bowl 25 and looking and sounding like a tool bag.

As far as the music goes, I moved on a year after the Pegulas bought the Bills. Some things just aren't worth getting worked up over, even little stuff like this.

Side note: if a singer/artist commits suicide, I automatically enact a one year ban from listening to their music. Linkin Park and Soundgarden have been turned off instantly for a while now (has it been a year yet?).

Yes well over a year

7 minutes ago, Walter said:

I hope that someday the story about the sale of the Bills is told in long form.  Between the Estate of Ralph and Jeff Littman, Bon Jovi& Toronto group, Trump’s interest, Terry Pegula’s massive Bid, and the postering between the Bills and NYS and Eric Country....there was a lot going on.  

I'm sure it's very interesting and I hope it all comes out, too.  But I'll still be fine with JBJ chasing his dream.

30 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Do you really think Bon Jovi would of moved Bills to another city?

Yes.  He was part of the MSE group that would have moved the team to Toronto.

And I still hate Bon Jovi music.

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

He thinks because it’s a bye week, all of these threads are “cute” or “witty” or something or other. 

Are they as “cute” and “witty” as explosive diarrhea?  Should we start a poll? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A poll!  Now where have we seen that before?

Never mind.  This is moving to OTW where it can live or die as the hive mind so chooses.

I’m not generally a picky guy, but the only interesting part of that was “what’s next?”

I thought I remember on a Howard Stern interview a few years ago he said he actually had no plans on ever moving the team.

Having said that his music just isn't my cup of tea.  Nothing personal against the guy.

btw I've heard Richie Sambora is the one whose not a nice guy 

Edited by Another Fan

I have about 3 or 4 of his songs on my playlist that I enjoy. I went to his concert a little over a year ago and wore a Bills hat and didn’t think about the connection until the day after. Got a little laugh out of it because I knew how sacrilegious that is to some folks.