Do you still hate Bon Jovi music?

BrycePaup4ever

Just now, youngjebrey said:

I don’t hate it. There is absolutely zero reason to hate JBJ or his music. He lost the bidding war. Buffalo should be troll playing his music constantly. Plus, who doesn’t like runaway and wanted dead or alive?

Anyone who doesn’t shave their legs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I will never hold it against Jon Bon Jovi for chasing his dream.  There's only 32 teams and they very rarely go up for sale.  He went for it.  Good for him.

I respect him for his longevity and for his successful career.  He's also got a phenomenal voice.  He's also INCREDIBLY philanthropic and an overall fantastic person.

I don't listen to his music because it's not my cup of tea.  And that's the only reason. 

• Sad 1

Bon Jovi music has always been terrible.

Edited by Don Otreply

I remember him talking slick in Tampa before Super Bowl 25 and looking and sounding like a tool bag.

As far as the music goes, I moved on a year after the Pegulas bought the Bills. Some things just aren't worth getting worked up over, even little stuff like this.

Side note: if a singer/artist commits suicide, I automatically enact a one year ban from listening to their music. Linkin Park and Soundgarden have been turned off instantly for a while now (has it been a year yet?).

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I will never hold it against Jon Bon Jovi for chasing his dream.  There's only 32 teams and they very rarely go up for sale.  He went for it.  Good for him.

I respect him for his longevity and for his successful career.  He's also got a phenomenal voice.  He's also INCREDIBLY philanthropic and an overall fantastic person.

I don't listen to his music because it's not my cup of tea.  And that's the only reason. 

I hope that someday the story about the sale of the Bills is told in long form.  Between the Estate of Ralph and Jeff Littman, Bon Jovi& Toronto group, Trump’s interest, Terry Pegula’s massive Bid, and the postering between the Bills and NYS and Eric Country....there was a lot going on.  

Edited by Walter
  • Like (+1) 1