QB stream this week and flex

Big C

I have Phillip Rivers with Josh Allen on bye. He laid an egg last week and his OL is in shambles. Meanwhile the Pittsburgh defense is looking pretty good the last two weeks. 

Other options are:

Jimmy G

Case Keenum

Sam Darnold

Kirk Cousins

Who do you stream? 

Case Keenum has the matchup and I don't think the interim coach will yank him in his first week. Can he be trusted? Is Cousins the better option? Will Jimmy G pass more?

In my flex spot, I've got Juju and I've got Breida. Juju has QB questions big time and Breida has looked good. 

What do you guys think? 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Big C said:

Thoughts on Breida v Juju?

Juju: I lost faith in him when Ben went down, and he's of even lower value to me if Devlin Hodges (UDFA) gets the start at QB. That team is a shell of its former self, and it'll be playing against a solid Chargers defense.

Breida: The Rams are 23rd against the run and Breida is the hot hand. But there was a significant injury that could affect both him and Coleman -- Their fullback, Kyle Juszczyk, went down last week. He was a big part of that running game. As of now they don't have another fullback on the roster, meaning they'll have to compensate somehow, perhaps at the expense of someone like Kittle. Slight downgrade due to this.

I'm in a similar situation -- Lindsey vs Juju in two of my leagues. Breida is similar to Lindsey in that he's a decent pass-catching tailback in a committee. I'm going with Lindsey in both leagues. I'd go Breida, too. :beer:

Edited by Golden Goat
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cousins.   Everyone's favorite whipping boy has been decent this year when they've let him throw, which he's done more of the past two weeks and will need to do against Philly.

18 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Breida: The Rams are 23rd against the run and Breida is the hot hand. But there was a significant injury that could affect both him and Coleman -- Their fullback, Kyle Juszczyk, went down last week. He was a big part of that running game. As of now they don't have another fullback on the roster, meaning they'll have to compensate somehow, perhaps at the expense of someone like Kittle. Slight downgrade due to this.

Also, they've lost both starting tackles.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.