Colin's Newest Power Ranking: Bills at 9.

mykidsdad

I’d you ever miss his show it goes like this:

lebron 20 minites

koby 5 minutes

Brady and Belichek 20 minutes

aaron Rodgers 15 minutes 

russel Wilson 15 minutes

Usc football 15 minutes 

wash rinse repeat... and literally repeat, repeat, repeat 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

If Cowherd wanted to be edgy he might as well put us at #1. And wait for us to lose a game. I see 7-1 at the midway point as a definite possibility.

To be fair, he didn’t drop us much or at all for losing to the Pats*. He saw it as a positive, we could hang with his #1. Could have gone either way. Hate if you want, but this would not be accurate. He says we have the best D in the league. I hope he’s right. 

1 hour ago, mykidsdad said:

I'm feeling like I'm in some sort of alternate reality. Are we really this good and this well coached?

Absolutely. McDermott is amazing. Our roster is soooo well rounded. There's no holes anywhere , great depth at most positions. 

And we'll only get better with that D intact and having guys like Duke , Singletary and Kroft on O moving forward. 

We're BUILT for a playoff run. Belicheck and that defense scare me but that's about it in the AFC this far. 

I think we handle KC and Hou. I just feel their defenses are Swiss cheese and we can hold them to under 20. 

Team is legit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mykidsdad said:

I'm feeling like I'm in some sort of alternate reality. Are we really this good and this well coached?

Who knows yet?  It's all about how many games we've won with this guy.  I've never been terribly impressed by Cowherd's football acumen.

I'm still salty about Cowherd's Josh Allen must never look in a mirror/he's a little dog who doesn't know he's a little dog comment after the Jets comeback

Just Win, Baby

48 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I give one crap.

Is that a Thomas Crapper crap ??

40 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

I’d you ever miss his show it goes like this:

lebron 20 minites

koby 5 minutes

Brady and Belichek 20 minutes

aaron Rodgers 15 minutes 

russel Wilson 15 minutes

Usc football 15 minutes 

wash rinse repeat... and literally repeat, repeat, repeat 

You're on the money he makes me sick ?

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Then there is PFF who generously moved us up to number 19. https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2019-pff-week-6-nfl-power-rankings

But they watch every snap so it must be true .. maybe they missed the 4 wins and the near loss to NE or they are mistakenly watching film from last year.

Lol, what a joke.

Ranking dont really mean anything but them being ranked 19 and moved up from 24 to 19, it's a joke and anything PFF does cant be taken seriously.