Josh Allen still in town, at Sabres game with Beane

40 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No offense intended to any of you out there, but it has to really suck not be able to grow a beard when you really want one.

I'm half Italian and most of the older women on that side of the family could sport a better beard than Josh if they wanted to....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

He is the perfect QB for this city.  I love it!

Beane looked a little like he thought Josh would hurt him while playing around, lol ?

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If you look really closely at that picture, you can see he’s texting Stephon Diggs

Previously on CSI: Buffalo...

"Ok zoom in on the reflection in his eyeball...  more...  enhance...  enhance again...  YES I SAID AGAIN I DON'T CARE THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS...  darn his thumb is blocking some of it let's see what the rest says...  Mr Rosenhaus, ple- - - - - - - - - - io Brown.  I'll feed him the ball...  MY GOD, it wasn't Beane all along, it was Josh Allen who murdered the franchise!"

17 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm old, but ever since we lost more and more of the Greatest Generation, the Baby Boomers really piss me off... they started all of this materialism and me, me, me. It's no wonder kids go to their phones to get away from the crappy society they wrought and then they choose to blame millenials.

You realize the greatest generation raised the boomers. Blame them ;)

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You realize the greatest generation raised the boomers. Blame them ;)

the biggest difference with baby boomer generation from the ones after is they (myself included) didn't grow up with wealth or materialism and technology.  Most didn't even have cable TV.  I would say what most call "materialism" mostly started in the 1980's and has increased hand in hand with technology.  

Also, I'm sure Allen didn't have much opportunity to go to things like a NHL game before coming to Buffalo. 

Edited by dakrider
add

1 minute ago, dakrider said:

the biggest difference with baby boomer generation from the ones after is they (myself included) didn't grow up with wealth or materialism and technology.  Most didn't even have cable TV.  I would say what most call "materialism" mostly started in the 1980's and has increased hand in hand with technology.  

Eh, you'd be wrong. Most of those boomers were in their early 30s when cable came out. They were REALLY materialistic. I mean hell, they're called the ME generation.

:lol:

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does Sobotka have pictures of Krueger or something? Why so much ice time

People think it is easy to just sit/waive Sobotka but they have never fallen under his spell.  I guarantee that everyone of you would be so mesmerized when meeting Sobotka in person that he could get you to do pretty much anything he wanted, including giving him an abundance of top 6 minutes.  It's kind of like when Norm Macdonald talks about how everyone says they would kill HItler if they went back in time and had the chance but most, if not all would fall under his spell from one gaze and become a nazi.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:18 AM, Mrbojanglezs said:

He sure doesn't seem very upset with Beane for trading Zay

Someone, I think it was Lee Smith, said that Allen meets regularly with McDermott. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Allen was asked to weigh in on Zay before the trade - not in the "throw your teammate under the bus" sense, but in the "what are you seeing/what would you like to see different?" kind of question where even if Allen says only positive things like "he blocks well, he runs good routes", that might speak pretty loudly.

22 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Here is the best footage of the same clip with Beane and Allen, just posted by Sabres-

That was pretty funny, as was the Instagram clip posted under it where he grabs the beer and knocks it back.

22 hours ago, The Wiz said:

That's like the "younger sibling grab and shake" move. 

Beane looked like "what the hell are you doing?" and then got it. 

LOL.  When you're Brandon Beane size and you're grabbed by Josh Allen, you're definitely "younger sibling size"