Josh Allen still in town, at Sabres game with Beane

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I suspect a fair number of players did.  State of the art training facility, nutritionists, medical staff to treat any nagging problems they have.

For the guys making minimum and living in rented digs, it makes lots of sense to go home especially if they have wives and kids who stayed in another city for school etc.

Josh I'm pretty sure I read, bought a good-size house.  His GF is already here and he has the resources to fly his parents, her parents, and anyone else he wants in to see him.  So why leave?

I'm definitely glad to see him stay.. I kind of thought he would. Young QB, having some issues getting the offense to full power.... Hopefully he's staying to work with Daboll.,

38 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm pretty sure I saw Lee Smith in the suite too.

My wife thought she saw Smith too but upon further inspection I didn't see any majestic Redbeard in the suite, just Morse's Blackbeard. 

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No offense intended to any of you out there, but it has to really suck not be able to grow a beard when you really want one.

I take offense!!! lol I am 38 and Im like joe dirt, can only grow patches while my father at 21 could grow a magnificent beard! 

Wtf dad, thanks for not passing that on to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

If you look really closely at that picture, you can see he’s texting Stephon Diggs

Yes and if you look at Bean’s reaction he’s all for it !!! 

Edited by Putin

29 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

I take offense!!! lol I am 38 and Im like joe dirt, can only grow patches while my father at 21 could grow a magnificent beard! 

Wtf dad, thanks for not passing that on to me.

Yeah I'm 33 and I can't grow facial hair to save my life... I did Movember a few years ago with some buddies and they all paid me to just shave it early because I looked like a child molester. 

Edited by MR8
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

McD Did say that Foster was staying in Buffalo to rehab the injury

Yeah I don't think Foster is gonna be running routes at full speed for a while still... the "kid gloves" they've been employing with him to make sure he doesn't re-aggravate the issues, I wouldn't be shocked if we don't see him play until week 8 or 9.  Week 7 is like a Bye 2.0... its a trap game, but we shouldn't need him.