Josh Allen still in town, at Sabres game with Beane

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm old, but ever since we lost more and more of the Greatest Generation, the Baby Boomers really piss me off... they started all of this materialism and me, me, me. It's no wonder kids go to their phones to get away from the crappy society they wrought and then they choose to blame millenials.

oh god. I hate boomers. 

“But how can you say that about the generation that raised you?”

The people who gave birth to me are boomers. I was raised by a television and a microwave. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Foster is staying in town to rehab his groin per McDermott

Also woohoo OT win!

Last season, Foster also stayed for the bye and him and Allen established some chemistry as a result. 

Hmm.

20 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Good call my friend.  People forget that Whaley was still here for the Zay draft.  He had one foot out the door with no say. 

Tough to know who to blame.

13 minutes ago, BillsBlue said:

What an awesome game!!!!

What a great feeling when both Buffalo teams are doing well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Have to answer when the hot chicks call.

When I quote Marv Levy and say where else would you rather be than right here right now to my coworkers in Chicago, they don't have a clue what I am talking about. I  They probably think it is something that I made up...or I am nuts.

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Talking to McCaffrey, getting him ready to come to Buffalo, also Joshing around with Kuechly since he will be another team captain and best friend. Also he's telling Kupp to get some extra thick gloves since he's used to Goff's noodle arm...

Josh will let McCaffrey stay at his house and issue him a set of keys. McCaffrey can be trusted...unlike some people we know!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Brady drinks his own urine.

He drinks A LOT of peoples urine...

58 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Josh will let McCaffrey stay at his house and issue him a set of keys. McCaffrey can be trusted...unlike some people we know!

I'll be there personal butler...waited on hand and foot, give them full body work massages, sponge baths, whatever they need:worthy:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He drinks A LOT of peoples urine...

I'll be there personal butler...waited on hand and foot, give them full body work massages, sponge baths, whatever they need:worthy:

Tell them you want your money up front! ha!

8 hours ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Saw this too on the French broadcast here in Montreal and the anouncer knew them.

I was impressed! ?

I'm a huge Bills fan but... Go Habs Go!

Thats quite a poweplay you got there.

Un fan québébois du Bills - c'est vraiment génial!