Josh Allen still in town, at Sabres game with Beane

16 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm old, but ever since we lost more and more of the Greatest Generation, the Baby Boomers really piss me off... they started all of this materialism and me, me, me. It's no wonder kids go to their phones to get away from the crappy society they wrought and then they choose to blame millenials.

Promo correctly used You're and somehow it got edited down in your post to Your. I apologize for the little things that catch my eye.

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I suspect a fair number of players did.  State of the art training facility, nutritionists, medical staff to treat any nagging problems they have.

For the guys making minimum and living in rented digs, it makes lots of sense to go home especially if they have wives and kids who stayed in another city for school etc.

Josh I'm pretty sure I read, bought a good-size house.  His GF is already here and he has the resources to fly his parents, her parents, and anyone else he wants in to see him.  So why leave?

Wonder if Robert Foster is sticking around to work with Josh like last year.

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

LOL, yep you nailed it  I still havent figured out how the greatest generation and Gen X have so much more in common than the Boomers. 

Watch the Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam War.  We forget how messed up we became because of that war.  It really tore us apart and made us question everything.

57 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Where else would you <JA> rather be, right here, right now?

Edit: Put away your phone, boy!

I am singly raising two teenagers, so this pisses me off! Look at the world, not your phone.

....as I spend my evening on this friggen site......

Hypo

Have to answer when the hot chicks call.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Watch the Ken Burns documentary on the Vietnam War.  We forget how messed up we became because of that war.  It really tore us apart and made us question everything.

Seen it, he has produced some fine television.  I'm a Gen X'er so in my  formative years we had Reagan era America  The USA was strong we were the best and that was that or at least that is how us teenagers perceived it in the 1980's   There was no grey area.  Millenials seem to have more in common with the Boomers.  To be frank I was always in opposition to my parents generation. Growing up the late 1970's/1980's was all repressed , Born again Christian values stuffed into your craw by the Woodstock era.  Ok back onto the Bills, lol

14 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

When you trade up and draft Zay Zay the QB will make you take him out and buy him drinks for your mistake.

And then you only buy the QB a Coke after you remind him that it wasn't you who did it.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Whaley? If that’s what we are going with, I’m fine with it. I think I promised not to pick on DW anymore though. 

Technically, it was McDermott.  Whaley was already castrated. 

• Haha (+1) 1