Josh Allen still in town, at Sabres game with Beane

Where else would you <JA> rather be, right here, right now?

Edit: Put away your phone, boy!

I am singly raising two teenagers, so this pisses me off! Look at the world, not your phone.

....as I spend my evening on this friggen site......

Hypo

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

That jersey is absolutely sick! That being said, I know there are players who attend their states other major teams games, just feels different with Buffalo. Feels more tight knit. Idk why, but it just does. Mind you I'm an Islanders fan, as much as I am a Bills fan

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I am singly raising two teenagers, so this pisses me off! Look at the world, not your phone.

You're a fogie

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

The world increasingly has more and more selfish and annoying people in it who don't really care about others (which started before the smartphone), so I don't blame anyone for looking at their phone. The problem is society, not the phone.

17 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Wonder why he stayed in town. 

I suspect a fair number of players did.  State of the art training facility, nutritionists, medical staff to treat any nagging problems they have.

For the guys making minimum and living in rented digs, it makes lots of sense to go home especially if they have wives and kids who stayed in another city for school etc.

Josh I'm pretty sure I read, bought a good-size house.  His GF is already here and he has the resources to fly his parents, her parents, and anyone else he wants in to see him.  So why leave?

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Your a fogie

I'm old, but ever since we lost more and more of the Greatest Generation, the Baby Boomers really piss me off... they started all of this materialism and me, me, me. It's no wonder kids go to their phones to get away from the crappy society they wrought and then they choose to blame millenials.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

Isn’t this what we all want to see? Josh knows he needs to be working on his craft, “this ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no fooling around” the kid wants to win, and that takes real effort, and he knows that.

Go Bills!!!

15 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'm old, but ever since we lost more and more of the Greatest Generation, the Baby Boomers really piss me off... they started all of this materialism and me, me, me. It's no wonder kids go to their phones to get away from the crappy society they wrought and then they choose to blame millenials.

LOL, yep you nailed it  I still havent figured out how the greatest generation and Gen X have so much more in common than the Boomers.