Will we finally see the Bills FULL OFFENSE after the bye?

ChicagoRic

I think we saw what they were capable of in the first half of the Giants game. I think they do something similar against Miami, as they’ll throttle down in the second half. 

They’ll need a full game of it against Philly. 

12 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Saving it all for Miami

...I don't think I'd show much versus Miami other than hard nosed, fundamental football offensively......certainly CANNOT take them for granted though......"wounded animals" act adversely......Daboll should save any new wrinkles for later.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 7

We'll see more of the offense as the season unfolds. I think Daboll has a few trick plays and other surprises that he'll roll out at appropriate times, based on the opponent's strengths and weaknesses and what he thinks the players can pull off.

• Like (+1) 1

This team is a “ do what is needed to win”  team, no braggadocio, just business. I kinda like it that way. Jmo.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 5

Nope, too many moving parts and they are just coming together.  We literlly have 9 new players on offense and 4 new starters on the offense line.  It can take years to build solid chemistry.  That said, I think we will start to see significant improvement in November and peak performance in December injuries pending of course.  It you follow the NE model.  Sept/Oct (wins) Nov (know who you are) Dec (peak and get on a run)    

• Like (+1) 5

If we can get Foster and Singletary healthy, that opens up a lot.  

Those are two weapons nobody has really had to gameplan for against us just yet.  

Add in Duke replacing Zay and we hopefully see what this offense can be against Philly.   (I say Philly because we will hopefully be able to play Miami somewhat vanilla). 

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

With Duke replacing Zay and Singletary, Kroft, and the full O line likely being ready to go, will we see a change in this offense?  For the first time, they might actually have all the pieces in place.

Dont forget Robert Foster. The deep ball is missing and Josh seemed to have some type of chemistry with him

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, this is a work in progress that will practice certain plays but not run them until the appropriate time, like the Dawson Knox jet sweep. I think DaBoll is drawing up some new things to unveil as we begin to gel and Allen learns to play within the limits of the offense and learn the system and his teammates better. I'm hoping it all comes together and we stay healthy for a good playoff run. 

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Isn’t Kroft still in a walking boot?

Yeah, I was wondering about him. I haven’t heard about when he’ll be back. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-tyler-kroft-sidelined-for-another-practice/amp/

This is all that I could find on him. Maybe he will be back after the bye.

Edited by Speedy Beebe

1 hour ago, shane nelson said:

Nope, too many moving parts and they are just coming together.  We literlly have 9 new players on offense and 4 new starters on the offense line.  It can take years to build solid chemistry.  That said, I think we will start to see significant improvement in November and peak performance in December injuries pending of course.  It you follow the NE model.  Sept/Oct (wins) Nov (know who you are) Dec (peak and get on a run)    

This^.  The biggest factor in seeing the "full" offense is Josh Allen; Daboll will have to be convinced that Josh is ready to run a full offense.  It is not quite there yet.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

This team is a “ do what is needed to win”  team, no braggadocio, just business. I kinda like it that way. Jmo.

Go Bills!!!

That is why that approach may take the Bills to going all in mode whether they plan it or not.