Could Alabama Crimson Tide beat the Miami Dolphins?

BrycePaup4ever

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Every time you argue you this, you’re saying there is not any difference in the complexity of the NFL game and college if these college players can immediately adjust to the NFL game.  You simply can not argue growing pains or rookie struggles.  They should immediately be great.

I've never said any such thing and it really doesn't matter anyway.  The point is, the talent level at a school like Alabama or Clemson is probably higher than on the Dolphins.  The Phins might beat them, but they definitely would not physically overwhelm them, as many here suggest.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I played in the ACC as a backup and still scout

I have tons of experience around college football still to this day. Football is my life and job

And the dolphins have over 20 players with 5 + years experience in the league I'd assume. Not gonna do the leg work cus it's tedious

Fine.  Then how do you account for the many former Tide players in the NFL (such as Marcel Dareus) who say that Alabama would win a lot of games in the NFL?  Are they just wrong?  Who would know better than them?

Just now, mannc said:

Fine.  Then how do you account for the many former Tide players in the NFL (such as Marcel Dareus) who say that Alabama would win a lot of games in the NFL?  Are they just wrong?  Who would know better than them?

You're taking anything that lummox Dareus says seriously?

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But Kelvin Benjamin was awesome in college so he is gonna to be awesome in the pros right!

again, There’s a better than average chance Fitz will have a better career than Tua.  There is a good chance some random receiver will have a better career than the Bama guys.  I loved OJ Howard but he isn’t exactly ripping up the nfl.  

You’re assuming a lot here my guy. Nick Saban couldn’t win in the pros so he had to go back to college.  It’s just a much harder league and you aren’t just stacking blue chippers. 

OJ Howard is better than anyone on the Fins at the position. Even if all of Saban's guys were just OJ Howard they would be better than this Miami team. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You were taking about them being grown ass SEC boys. Well, they didn’t make it a month before injury.  

Please.  You're one of my favorite posters here, but that is a pathetic argument.  

I was pissed last year when all the Alabama homers thought that the Crimson Tide could hold their own or even beat the Bills- even when we had the number 2 defense and we were not even the worst team. Somehow we got picked by these #######s. Then they turned out to not even be the best college team. Anyway, we would have beaten them like 75-0 or worse. It would be frightening for them and  laughable for us to watch. Tua would be sacked every play or running for his life. He would face serious injury. The Dolphins of this year would smack the Alabama off that  neutral field or wherever the game was played  all way back to Tuscaloosa. I wish just one one of these games would occur, just to shut up these idiots. 

Edited by SF Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Coaching is definitely NOT in Alabama's favor. I mean come on bro Saban was a losing coach in the NFL with the Dolphins! It's different in the pros with salary cap. 

I hate Saban. But if you don't think he is a better coach than Brian Flores I don't know what to tell you. 

Just now, mannc said:

As you said pride is very big for these guys

And I'm sure some of them believe it...

The thing with college kids is they are trotting out 18-19 year olds a good amount

Besides Tremaine and a few others the NFL is trotting out 27 year old men... Development is a huge difference

Could the OHL champs beat the worst sabres team? Hell no

Just now, GunnerBill said:

OJ Howard is better than anyone on the Fins at the position. Even if all of Saban's guys were just OJ Howard they would be better than this Miami team. 

This Miami team led Dallas at halftime.  So you think Bama could have the lead against Dallas?

and as a big Howard fan, what has he proven in the nfl?  Maybe he’s not as good when he is playing against the men in the nfl instead of college kids.  Man Gunner, I’m normally with you but this is insane.  Boys against men.  And know I want this game to happen. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.