Deangelo Hall says Tre has been a top 3 corner...

On 10/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, BobChalmers said:

Tre' is another Josh Norman.  Great in his system, but very much limited to that  zone system.

Someone else will almost certainly overpay for him thinking he's a lock-down man cover guy.  The Bills should and probably will know better.

Ah.   No.   He was following receivers around a lot in his first 2 years and was phenomenal.  Hes a good to great man cover guy...

On 10/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, row_33 said:

outsiders always pump up Bills DBs

I'd prefer to hear about the LBs or linemen

You take a look at the list of corners weve had over the years Its impressive.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, BobChalmers said:

Tre' is another Josh Norman.  Great in his system, but very much limited to that  zone system.

Someone else will almost certainly overpay for him thinking he's a lock-down man cover guy.  The Bills should and probably will know better.

Funny, people said that Gilmore was overpaid.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:59 AM, row_33 said:

outsiders always pump up Bills DBs

I have been a Buffalo fan since 1996 and one thing I can say is we always have lights out CBs.  

I'm afraid we're headed for another Gilmore situation with the Tredavian Nightmare in a few seasons.  We'll either have to let him go or give up a lot of cap space to get him to stay.

That's why we need to take advantage right here right now.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, njbuff said:

You would be hard pressed to find a better CB duo than Wallace and White..........

and a better safety duo..........,.

and a better LB trio..............

and DL depth.

Get my point? ?

Collins hightower and van noy

Gilmore. Jackson. Jones. Both mccourtys and jamie collins all sub 45 passer rating allowed in coverage. 

White 51.1

Levi wallace 73.3 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:40 PM, njbuff said:

You would be hard pressed to find a better CB duo than Wallace and White..........

and a better safety duo..........,.

and a better LB trio..............

and DL depth.

Get my point? ?

Your talking out your ...

1 hour ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

Gilmore. Jackson. Jones. Both mccourtys and jamie collins all sub 45 passer rating allowed in coverage. 

White 51.1

Levi wallace 73.3 

You’re beautiful.

3 hours ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

White 51.1

Levi wallace 73.3 

Where do you find the passer rating when thrown at stats? I like that stat would be good to know where to go for easy reference. 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:01 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I have noticed McD and Frazier has called alot of palms coverage  this season

It's a very high risk high reward coverage and your secondary needs to be in perfect communication to 2 trap

Having Hyde and Poyer back there is certainly a key factor in being able to do it..   

now a creative OC can take advantage of palms coverage if they recognize it and  call a flood play overloaded to 1 side with slight adjustments

Yep. McD does a lot of hybrid coverage stuff and, fortunately, he has players with the requisite football IQ needed to quickly recognize opposing route concepts and patterns in order to excel at his schemes. We are just not an easy team to pass against and haven’t been for a while now. 

31 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would give White what NE gave Gilmore right now and call it a day.

You can't do it until after this season. But I think the Bills will 100% pay Tre White. He wad the first draft pick of the process. They traded out of the spot where Pat Mahomes was taken to pick him, and the guy is right there bordering on elite a quarter of the way into his 3rd year. They have to pay him as much as anything to say if you come to Buffalo and you play your ass off and you buy in then we take care of you. Yes it is about how he has played but it is also about the statement it sends from this regime. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Gilmore has been the same player with the Pats that he was with the Bills.

Difference? He can interfere and mug the receivers more without consequences on NE.

No gilmore is much improved. It took him 3/4 of the 2017 season to learn the system. And since then he has been lights out. He has been beat a few times but that happens to everyone. The indication that he had gotten better was SB52 when he allowed foles a sub 25 passer rating when targeted. 

7 minutes ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

No gilmore is much improved. It took him 3/4 of the 2017 season to learn the system. And since then he has been lights out. He has been beat a few times but that happens to everyone. The indication that he had gotten better was SB52 when he allowed foles a sub 25 passer rating when targeted. 

He was always good, but Bills fans crucified for the mental aspect of his game.

BB cleaned that up for him, but you are fooling yourself if you don't think he has gotten away with more stuff on the Pats.

All you have to do is go look up his old Bills footage and you will see he is called for penalties far less now than he was then.

• Thank you (+1) 1