Best way to sell tickets?

Rubes

Just wondering what people feel is the best way to sell Bills tickets. I usually just use the Bills Account Manager to list them on Ticketmaster, but I don’t always get great action there. Not sure how you can take advantage of other sites like StubHub without it causing problems. Do people prefer other sites? Is the idea that you’d need to pick one site, and remove the listing from Ticketmaster to do that?

I've listed on StubHub and Ticketxchange at the same time.  If you sell on StubHub it automatically deletes your Ticketxchange listing (probably voids the original bar code).  Fees on StubHub are higher, but there's considerably more buyer activity there, which is a shame.  Otherwise, Facebook, Craigslist and this site have worked for selling others with little or no fees.

56 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

If you sell on StubHub it automatically deletes your Ticketxchange listing (probably voids the original bar code).  

That's good to know. I'd be worried someone trying to buy tickets that have already sold before I could take down the listing, 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:17 PM, Just Jack said:

That's good to know. I'd be worried someone trying to buy tickets that have already sold before I could take down the listing, 

Right, that's what I'm worried about if you list them via the Bills site/Ticketmaster...not sure if other sites would be linked into that. But if StubHub and Ticketexchange are linked, that might be the better way to go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.