Micah Hyde is THE heart and soul of this defense.

umangatan

LEVI is the best corner on this team and has had the best season on this defense.

That being said, Tre, Poyer, Hyde are also excellent.  So not a knock on them at all, thats just how good Levi has played.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Jobot said:

So you agree with your own statement? Thanks for taking the time for such an insightful post.

And thank you for taking the time to post a negative Nancy post to a thread you have no interest in. Here’s an idea, go away if you don’t like it!

22 hours ago, umang_a_desai said:

Discuss...I am in 100% agreement of this statement. If he went out our defense WILL suffer. Thoughts?

I actually agree. 

I think he deserves his due as a top 5 Safety in the game. His buddy Poyer is top 10 I feel , them two are make this defense GO. An elite defense , top 3 defense at worse. 

I also agree we'd suffer defensively without him. Not just cause he's a top 5 S but his i.q and his field generalship for the secondary will be severely missed. Love Hyde , I'd be stunned if he isn't re signed in a couple years as well. 

19 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

LEVI is the best corner on this team and has had the best season on this defense.

That being said, Tre, Poyer, Hyde are also excellent.  So not a knock on them at all, thats just how good Levi has played.

Absolutely not. 

14 hours ago, umang_a_desai said:

And thank you for taking the time to post a negative Nancy post to a thread you have no interest in. Here’s an idea, go away if you don’t like it!

Use the Shout box for posts like this.

Rule of thumb is to make a post after either doing some research, or posting something of interest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:22 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

The 3 Musketeers.  (bold) get my vote for heart and soul of the backfield 

Even though Levi was targeted often I think he did well enough for the situation