What hacks do you do?

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You know hacks like those cool little things storing grocery plastic bags in an empty Lysol container or cut PVC pipes to use as lawn/gardening tool holders.

I use tin foil balls instead of dryer sheets.  I take aluminum foil, roll it into a ball the size of a baseball (two of them) and throw them in the dryer.  I never get static anymore.

My wife uses the wool dryer balls and puts lavender oil on them to make everything smell good. Then puts a safety pin in a few on the dryer balls to help with the static

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You know hacks like those cool little things storing grocery plastic bags in an empty Lysol container or cut PVC pipes to use as lawn/gardening tool holders.

I use tin foil balls instead of dryer sheets.  I take aluminum foil, roll it into a ball the size of a baseball (two of them) and throw them in the dryer.  I never get static anymore.

Never heard of that one. Does that damage the drum of the dryer?

Only hack I can think of top of my head is mixing a few spoons of salsa into mashed avocado to make a fast guacamole.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Never heard of that one. Does that damage the drum of the dryer?

Only hack I can think of top of my head is mixing a few spoons of salsa into mashed avocado to make a fast guacamole.

No...these aluminum foil balls are light.  It does make it louder due to my balls slamming against the inside of the drum.

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

apples make good pipes

Dish Detergent bottles make for a good temporary bong

oh wait .....  wrong subject?  

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You drank Chardonnay during BillsMafia Nashville take over.   You don’t drink something that comes in a glass with a stem on football weekend...right @Augie!? 

It was Sauvignon Blanc.....AND I think I remember Boyst giving me some of his beer. 

I took what I could get at that crap-factory restaurant that you chose! I'd still be waiting for service had I not been vocal.

3 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

It was Sauvignon Blanc.....AND I think I remember Boyst giving me some of his beer. 

I took what I could get at that crap-factory restaurant that you chose! I'd still be waiting for service had I not been vocal.

I didn't pick that place, we just knew Augie was there.  I wanted to ride a mechanical bull somewhere but it never happened.  Maybe if the Titans with the division and our WC game is there...I can have that option again.

For dishes, etc. that are washed by hand rather than in the dishwasher, I dilute the dish soap.  People seem to like to use a big squirt of dish soap, even though a few drops is all you really need.  What’s the fun of a few drops when you can make a big squirt?

• Like (+1) 1