Philadelphia Flyers introduce the Rage Room

PromoTheRobot

32 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This strikes me as being kind of dumb.  If someone takes a sport that seriously that they need to break stuff, then they need a lot of help.  A rage room won't help them.

Just like the idiots breaking tables.

37 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This strikes me as being kind of dumb.  If someone takes a sport that seriously that they need to break stuff, then they need a lot of help.  A rage room won't help them.

Well, Philly....

4 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Just like the idiots breaking tables.

Sounds like an idea. A table breaking ride at New Era.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I smashed a hockey stick and some plastic storage containers into pieces in my basement after the Leodis “fumble” MNF game ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well, Philly....

where that fool fell into the penalty box after mouthing off at Tie Domi serving his time

he took at least 15 shots to the head before security got in

Edited by row_33

12 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Seriously!  If you can hold your rage long enough to make your way down to this room, stand in line, put on the riot gear, probably sign a liability waiver etc.. then you got a lot bigger problems than your hockey team!