Cover1 film room - Bills vs Titans

14 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

The more you watch that game, it's really impressive how well our boys played in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Just wondering, does John Brown have Deondre Hopkins hands or what?    He grabs everything.

Surprisingly large catch radius for a 5'10 dude.

5’ 11” ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Cover 1 does a good job imo, it’s fun to watch plays develop with their descriptions, the best part is that they don’t come across as know it alls. 

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Cover 1 does a good job imo, it’s fun to watch plays develop with their descriptions, the best part is that they don’t come across as know it alls. 

I agree. About as thorough and objective coverage as your going to get.

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Excellent review. Running the TB12 offense effectively 

More so the running B Belichick offense effectively, tb is just the tool for the job. ?

Go Bills!!!

On 10/8/2019 at 5:21 PM, MtlBillsFan said:

These two are pretty cool

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nearly a FULL HOUR long?!? That's more than actual game action! Will check this out tonight. Cover1 always does a good breakdown.

This is my 1st  time hearing this.  I’m watching now & it’s pretty good 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, Da webster guy said:

The more you watch that game, it's really impressive how well our boys played in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Just wondering, does John Brown have Deondre Hopkins hands or what?    He grabs everything.

Surprisingly large catch radius for a 5'10 dude.

For sure man. He makes them all. Reaching, going down, going up, taking a hit. He catches EVERYTHING thrown his way.

These cover1 guys just go totally nuts on this, i'm a big fan!

i remember wgr550 would have some coach film breakdowns, i'd eagerly wait for like 4 clips and write ups, and this was like just a few years ago and we totally sucked.  now we've had some wins and we get this stuff from a fire hose.

i should be happy, but as a lifetime bills fan, all i can think is that any hubris will be punished by the fickle football Gods.