Happy 5th anniversary Bills Fans!

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thank you Kim and Terry!

kim hot.jpg

Who is that in her eyes? Whales?

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Wow - it’s hard to believe that 5 years have flown by.  It seems like yesterday.

Yesterday was the day before the 5 year Anniversary....come on, could you please follow along.

Edited by fansince88

1 hour ago, Spiderweb said:

You have to give Wrecks equal credit.

I guess if you think about it you are right. We needed a stop gap after Moron (intended misspelling) as McBeane wouldn't have been ready to go 5 yrs ago. So I guess we owe that big F ing blowhard a modicum of credit. 

Will all this love still be around when they announce stadium will be downtown?

Don't get me wrong I’m a big fan of Terry and Kim (especially Kim) but I do believe the downtown stadium is inevitable.

5 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Lots of mistakes, but it seems they have made the right hire(s) in McDermott and Beane.  It feels like the Bills have been pulled into relevancy for the first time in 2 decades. 

Sabres is to be determined. 

It is very nice that the black cloud, Russ Brandon has been eliminated. 

Cant question their desire to win and economic commitment.  

Security in Buffalo, most importantly is wonderful

Well, we could have Donald Trump or Jon Bon Jovi as owners, or even Dan Snyder in a parallel universe.  Any one of those would have been the ultimate mistake.  That a rookie owner makes a few mistakes as he's learning the ropes is to be expected.  You're right about their commitment to Buffalo and focus on the goal.