through 5 games, the seasons of 3 kickers have ended against the Bills

38 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I read that kickers versus the Bills are 2-8 on field goals (Santos 0-4 added greatly).

Also they have missed 2 PAT’s

opposing kickers have made 50% of all kicks, FG and PATs.

That is astounding. Also not a stat that will continue. We need to score more on offense.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Maybe the NFL has changed the ball?  

NFL offices, 2020:

”Hello, Wilson Sporting Goods, this is the NFL.  We’re going in a different direction with the official game balls.  You wouldn’t have Wham-O’s phone number, would you?”

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

I feel like it's not just against us... kickers are missing field goals all over the place.   Gould missed a bunch last night.  Not all his fault, but it seems every game there's missed 40 yarders.

It does seem kickers are missing way more kicks this season. Maybe those long PATs are the problem?

Not may fault franchises don't understand the value of special teams. I couldn't believe my eyes when the Jets signed a guy that struggled mightly in pre-season.

Even in the drought years, we understood the importance of having a good kicking/punting game.

Edited by Fixxxer

Through five games, the Bills' opponents are just 2/8 on Field Goal attempts. They are 6/8 on extra points. 

That means the Bills' opponents are only converting on 25% of FGA, and only 75% of PAT.

I know that trend cannot possibly continue but... yikes.

53 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

The Process be looking not so good if it weren't for bad opposing kickers.

You have very little to base that on. The games change by the minute, depending on the score. Yes, a blowout win would be a nice reprieve from all the suspense, but the Bills are doing whatever it takes in the games they play to win.

• Like (+1) 2

I’m on Punters. At least FG kickers have to kick a ball between uprights, from normally 40+ yards and have to account for wind, snow, etc.

A Punter can stand on varied spots on the field, where he is likely to be kicking from. Why TH can’t he hone in on small 5 yard zones near the sideline Goalline and not through the freaking End Zone most times? ???

Go to the Stadium in off hours and kick them by the hundreds until it’s the same motion, every time.