What a lady ??‍♂️??‍♂️ Marries him anyway

Teddy KGB

23 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wapo extorting Canada ?   Pulls right up for me     No payment requirements 

always find people amazing who take the time to tell me they had no problem

a friend just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer has had 3 people tell him in one week that they are feeling just fine....

(eye roll)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

always find people amazing who take the time to tell me they had no problem

a friend just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer has had 3 people tell him in one week that they are feeling just fine....

(eye roll)

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a4718a26814fae02699

Classy couple.  Obviously he deserves a long prison sentence and hopefully some prison justice.  But how exactly are women raised to be that pathetic and desperate?  She literally caught him in the act of raping her passed out friend.....and what, didn't want to have to return the Cuisinart??   Good grief.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Classy couple.  Obviously he deserves a long prison sentence and hopefully some prison justice.  But how exactly are women raised to be that pathetic and desperate?  She literally caught him in the act of raping her passed out friend.....and what, didn't want to have to return the Cuisinart??   Good grief.

Lowlife trash couple.   

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Must have been the good model Cuisinart.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Must have been the good model Cuisinart.

I just got a Breville that peels and dices in 3 sizes. I am FAR too excited about this......but I still might have to return it if I found my soon to be spouse raping my passed out friend. Maybe that’s just me?

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Hey it's a Cuisinart ® Griddler 5! Those make damn good paninis!

OTOH, they haven't gotten the Brie Baking Dish yet.