There Always Seems to Be One Bill Everybody Hates on Annually

Irv

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

No way    

Lee Smith or Tommy Sweeney all day 

I doubt anyone thinks they'll be any good so it can't be either of those two by definition. Bills fans have already started on Edmunds but his last two weeks has back them off some. I'd say he's the biggest target on the roster. "He's not a MLB. He can't attack the hole. He gets blocked by the OL. Is he really good in coverage? draft this guy to play MLB and move Edmunds to OLB." Those things have already been said about him and I bet you could find threads with similar saying about Edmunds now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

There always seems to be one that we ('ol Irv included) Bills fans pile on the hate.  Beast Mode, Byrd, Gillmore, Dareus, Benjamin, and lately Zay.  All got run.  I wonder if other teams fans have a similar situation every year. 

Lynch, Insulted our city and hit and run at 2am

Byrd, Contract was WAY too much to pay for a S

Gilmore, Seemed to not give enough effort when needed

Dareus, Lazy and a lot of trouble and very much overpaid

Benjamin, Lazy and worthless

Zay, Can't catch when we need him

IT WAS WARRANTED. We suffer through so much BS year after year... why not demand the best of our team when they don't deliver for what they are paid to do?

WE don't have a problem.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Nobody thought much of Peter Tork, did they?  Probably the purest musician of the four.

I'm so sure...........everyone knows Mike Nesmith was the most talented Monkey!

I'm never talking to you again!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a decent receiving back. He is a god awful runner. He has poor vision and normally runs into the backs of his linemen. 

He did have two carries for 15 yards including an important 11 yarder for first down in last drive which was a nice run. He’s not a good runner but he’s not godawful. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He did have two carries for 15 yards including an important 11 yarder for first down in last drive which was a nice run. He’s not a good runner but he’s not godawful. 

The 11 yarder Feliciano and Long did a hell of a job creating that lane but credit where it is due he managed not to miss it. 

Every team has one or two

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Lets guess.

Tent Murphy, DiMarco (he is on my list after that punt fiasco vs New England), Tyler Kroft.  Lee Smith would have been on that list but his TD and his team first philosophy have saved him.

None of those guys is qualified.

2 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

It does feel like Ford is trending this way.  It feels like he's the one guy on this team who hasn't really earned the reps he's been given.  I didn't see any drop off in play when Bates came in to take his place.

I think at this time, he is being played at the wrong position, he does play guard well. That and we Bills fans are unaccustomed to seeing a player be developed. ?

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The 11 yarder Feliciano and Long did a hell of a job creating that lane but credit where it is due he managed not to miss it. 

He had a career 4.0 per carry on Jax which is pretty average but not godawful, and better than Fournette had on that same team. Granted, Fournette had the short yardage carries but still. I’m not saying he’s good but he’s a pretty good #3 back. 

45 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Lynch, Insulted our city and hit and run at 2am

Byrd, Contract was WAY too much to pay for a S

Gilmore, Seemed to not give enough effort when needed

Dareus, Lazy and a lot of trouble and very much overpaid

Benjamin, Lazy and worthless

Zay, Can't catch when we need him

IT WAS WARRANTED. We suffer through so much BS year after year... why not demand the best of our team when they don't deliver for what they are paid to do?

WE don't have a problem.

Who said there was a problem?

Fans want to see production that matches a players draft status / FA contract. Yeldon gets heat for his fumble, but fans don’t “ hate” ( overused snowflake term) on a 3rd RB if they’re being serious. He gets a handful of snaps and has done OK. Jones was a second round pick that the Bills moved up for and was expected to be a good WR 2. For various reasons, he didn’t produce in the way the team wanted him to. Fans see it, and are critical of that. It’s not “ hate”.